NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   hay awll (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/5129-hay-awll.html)

ATallOne 10-31-2006 09:34 AM

hay awll

how are you? I um tying this messge with a voice progrum becus my hunds are soo swullung. not so goode ha. i have tied to correuct the errors butt it just kupps tipping the same ones uver and uver, If this is the furure of my communicution with you, you wunt be hearing much from me anymore. I am usually Naturally Spreaking progrum and I can't afford to upgrade to beeter softwarre right now. I do know there are better ones out there. This is crap. I could do better tiping wit my toes. Butt I miss you awll and neet to say high alot. Chin Up xoxoxoxooxoxoxxxooxoxox

zMark

daylilyfan 10-31-2006 09:45 AM

Mark
I didn't have any problem figuring out what you were saying!!!

Use the software!!! Talk to us!!

Sorry to hear your hands have gone to (word that won't be allowed). That is not good.

But, even though the software was not perfect, I could easily figure out what you were trying to say!

Jules

Diamond Lil 10-31-2006 10:20 AM

Mark, I could read your post easily. Please don't stop posting - we like to hear from you and would miss you very much. Your posts are always welcome here. We care about YOU, not spelling. Lil

dolphin 10-31-2006 11:07 AM

well I understand ya...

we all need to keep posting, we will know what you are trying to say. We need you and you need us. To stop posting would be insane...(well i've been there before...lol). But don't stop posting, we need to hear from you, to know your still there means alot.

LisaM 10-31-2006 12:43 PM

Hey Mark! I can read it, and understand it, perfectly. In fact, I typed like that for quite a long time after my TOS surgery and before my pain meds were right. I still do if I don't correct my errors (but my pain doc said if I don't correct my errors, he'd send me to pt). Cuz my rsd is in my hands. so...welcome to the club :)

Keep talking to us!!! :) and if it makes you feel better, I won't correct my errors :)

Hugs
LisaM

ATallOne 10-31-2006 03:09 PM

Thanks All

They don't hurt right now so I'll be quick. Hiw frustrating to not be able to talk to tou. All that garble coming from that stupid voice software. Hands are better but they swell so big and hurt so bad. Neuropathy of the hands and feet feel like glass is stuck under the nails. and there on fire from the RSD. yuppy skippy. Chin Up!!!!

Mark :)

msdrea83 10-31-2006 03:11 PM

like everyone else said, i could read it just fine! hooked on phonics worked for us! haha keep ur head up, hopefully things will calm down. love ya!

Abbie 10-31-2006 03:46 PM

I too could understand just fine and dandy!! Please keep talking to us!! I like reading your posts... you share GREAT information... AND... you make me smile everytime I read your keep your chin up line. :) What a simple but wonderful reminder to keep going.

HopeLivesHere 10-31-2006 05:29 PM

Chimeric

I too am using NaturallySpeaking. In the title of this post I said hi Mark! Look what it wrote.
Now, you simply have to talk to us, because it will keep our minds sharp, trying to figure out what you are saying.
Actually it was easy. I understood what you were saying. It took a couple days of training before mine worked well.
I did a lot of word training.
So hang in there and will keep up with you.
Hope

Debby 11-01-2006 03:36 PM

Mark,
I had absolutely not one problem reading what you wrote & knowing what you wrote. Have you ever gotten that email that goes around every so often where the paragragh is actually written similar to what your program wrote???? Well everyone can read that email & it is possible to do so because of the way our brains actually work when reading the written word. We don't need the whole spelling or even the correct spelling to read words. All we need are some of the letters to be correct & meaning of sentences will do the rest. Our brains really are amazing to think that is all that is needed to be able to read something with miss-spellings & all & Still understand exactly what was written.

Keep using your program & it sounds like Hope (;) & I Know who you are GF) here uses the same program. She states she has had to train hers. PM her & I bet you she would help you train yours too. I would rather read what your program types & understand it than have you not talk to us at all.

DebbyV