NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Does Anyone Have Less Pain Today? (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/52464-pain.html)

SallyC 08-19-2008 11:46 AM

Does Anyone Have Less Pain Today?

I said a prayer last night, as I do every night, for God to, please lessen your pain. Only last night I said I would be glad to take some of your pain, so that you could have a little relief.

This morning, I awoke to a bunch of aches and pains...I could hardly get up...and when I finally did, I just hurt all over.:eek: Then I thought to myself..."I hope someone is not hurting this morning".:)

So, did I help someone or what? :grouphug:

weegot5kiz 08-19-2008 12:00 PM

thank you for the kind gesture Sally, wish i could help but i hurt like you know what....

SallyC 08-19-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weegot5kiz (Post 350189)
thank you for the kind gesture Sally, wish i could help but i hurt like you know what....

Darn it Frank....I'm sorry..:hug:

dmplaura 08-19-2008 01:15 PM

I felt excellent yesterday.. first time in 2 weeks suffering from migraine, it was GONE! Today, after 10 hours of sleep, I woke up to vicious headache yet again. LOL.

Thanks for the gesture though! I don't think we could give you all our pain and feel right about it! ;)

Kitty 08-19-2008 01:19 PM

:hug: Sally :hug: that is just the kindest thing you've done. Thank you for wanting to take some of the burden.

I've still got my "regular" aches and pains but a new symptom has added itself to the mix. It feels like a rubber band is being snapped on my right hand and forearm. Hurts like the dickens - I know this is nerve pain - but I refuse to take anymore Gabapentin. I'm weaning myself off of it (due to weight gain) and if I have to put up with snappin' rubber bands then I will.....I'll just be thinner while I'm miserable!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully someone else is the lucky recipient of your kindness. :)

SallyC 08-19-2008 01:33 PM

Isn't it funny, how its easier to be in pain, when you're thin than when you're fat..LOL..

I'm so sorry Kell, I would have been happy to take the @#$%$# Rubber bands for awhile. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by herekitty1960 (Post 350246)
:hug: Sally :hug: that is just the kindest thing you've done. Thank you for wanting to take some of the burden.

I've still got my "regular" aches and pains but a new symptom has added itself to the mix. It feels like a rubber band is being snapped on my right hand and forearm. Hurts like the dickens - I know this is nerve pain - but I refuse to take anymore Gabapentin. I'm weaning myself off of it (due to weight gain) and if I have to put up with snappin' rubber bands then I will.....I'll just be thinner while I'm miserable!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully someone else is the lucky recipient of your kindness. :)

yeahbut 08-19-2008 02:30 PM

Thank you Sally - I wish I could say I am better today but..... thanks for thinking of us though.

Kelly - sorry you are having the added trouble...:hug:

AZjanie 08-19-2008 03:06 PM

Thank you Sally!!

Today I got up and just had the numb toes walk like Herman Munster thing going on but no pain.

I went to water aerobics but had to get out early because the water was too warm and I was getting overheated.

At least I was not in pain this morning and one morning of not hurting is just wonderful. :D

Kitty 08-19-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 350257)
Isn't it funny, how its easier to be in pain, when you're thin than when you're fat..LOL..

I'm so sorry Kell, I would have been happy to take the @#$%$# Rubber bands for awhile. :hug:

Hey!!!! :mad: Who you callin' fat???

Oh yeah.....it's me....:o

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...s/1c7ebb7d.gif

SallyC 08-19-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZjanie (Post 350366)
Thank you Sally!!

Today I got up and just had the numb toes walk like Herman Munster thing going on but no pain.

I went to water aerobics but had to get out early because the water was too warm and I was getting overheated.

At least I was not in pain this morning and one morning of not hurting is just wonderful. :D

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: