NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/)
-   -   feeling hurt coz... (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/53418-feeling-hurt-coz.html)

kalamity_jane 09-02-2008 12:06 AM

feeling hurt coz...

tbi victims not allowed to be angry or hurt.

does anybody here understand what it like living with head injury from 11 year old when it wasn't even your fault?

i am so sick of always being the bad one....like my father always said i was devil spawn...guess he was right and that why he had the right to hurt my head.

:Sob::Sob::Sob:

Twinkletoes 09-02-2008 12:11 AM

Devil spawn? What? I don't believe it!!!

Anyone with a cute avatar like yours just HAS to be a nice person! :hug:

I hope you feel better.

kalamity_jane 09-02-2008 12:15 AM

((((Twinkletoes)))

unfortunately i have a hurt side that always comes out as nasty anger i think....must do coz i keep screwing up. :(

ty for your wishes of feeling better though...hope you are ok too? :hug:

vini 09-02-2008 08:12 AM

un just

hi glad you found headway give them a try there helpful, with the various support agencies I have just had the county benefit support officer round to help us with the forms, headway sorted that for us , you have & are! going through a lot seek and except help were you can, above all be KIND to your self YOUR WORTH IT :) I have posted the pics of my green stone carving in my album that you wanted to see and cute pic of my cat to lift your day

kind regards vini :grouphug:

DM 09-02-2008 09:57 AM

Hi KJ! Just saw this and want to tell you that YOU ARE WORTHY. That's what's so great about this place; we all have our own lil batch of problems and luggage that comes w/us. Just remember that you are special in your own way and that we care about you. Take care of YOU...

kalamity_jane 09-02-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vini (Post 359967)
hi glad you found headway give them a try there helpful, with the various support agencies I have just had the county benefit support officer round to help us with the forms, headway sorted that for us , you have & are! going through a lot seek and except help were you can, above all be KIND to your self YOUR WORTH IT :) I have posted the pics of my green stone carving in my album that you wanted to see and cute pic of my cat to lift your day

kind regards vini :grouphug:

hi vini :)

thank you SO much for your information and support.

and much thanks for posting those pics. and yes, your cat is cute and is cheerful to see. thank you again. :hug:

kalamity_jane 09-02-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DM (Post 360014)
Hi KJ! Just saw this and want to tell you that YOU ARE WORTHY. That's what's so great about this place; we all have our own lil batch of problems and luggage that comes w/us. Just remember that you are special in your own way and that we care about you. Take care of YOU...

hi DM :) thank you for caring and for your kind words. i do find it hard sometimes but...yes...the best thing is having a site like this where we can all care and support each other. i'm a bit slow at that though, think i need to heal and learn some more myself first maybe?

thank you for caring. :hug: