NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Books, Movies, Music and TV Talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/)
-   -   TV: Big Brother 10 Part Deux!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/53492-brother-10-deux.html)

Bearygood 09-02-2008 08:57 PM

Big Brother 10 Part Deux!!!

We're all such chatty addicts that we went over the post limit! :eek:

Bearygood 09-02-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 356220)
dang...maybe i should have watched this show. 500 posts for a single show. hmmmm....

Ha! You should have!! :D BB is not a TV show -- it's an alternate reality!!

Becky21 09-02-2008 09:59 PM

Part Deux!!! I didn't realize there was a limit...oops!:o

I liked the show tonight especially PeePaw falling in the pool. I didn't think they would show that. I bet he has an enormous bruise on his fanny!:p

It's good to see how they put the show together and boy Renny seemed to have her mad face. I bet she has got one heck of a temper. I guess we will see Thursday on eviction night.:p

I don't understand how PeePaw figures that he can lie like a dog and then call every one else liars. He must be on something! LOL;)

Bearygood 09-02-2008 10:13 PM

Becky, I laughed all over again! :ROTFLMAO: HI-larious!!!

I'm afraid there's no way out of this for Crazy Auntie. :(

Becky21 09-02-2008 10:38 PM

She might kill them.:)

JessieSue 09-02-2008 10:39 PM

The POV comp is tonight, then the live eviction and HOH comp is Thursday.

Man, all I can say about Jerry's fall is that it's a good thing he's done having kids. It looked to me like he not only hurt his behind, but the Frank n' Beans looked like they took a bit of a hit! LOL OUCH!! :D

Bearygood 09-02-2008 10:44 PM

Did you see the YouTube PeePaw falls in the pool link in the other BB thread? You can watch it and laugh allll over again! :D

Exactly what is it in general that's so funny about people falling? :confused:

Bearygood 09-02-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky21 (Post 360539)
She might kill them.:)

:Thats-Funneh: She be funny. I'm so confused now that I can't remember what I read, saw on the 'net or saw on TV but Renny told Dan he looked in the mirror a whole lot more than her.

Becky21 09-02-2008 10:49 PM

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO: :Grin-Nod::Grin-Nod::Excited::Excited:

:Thats-Funneh::Thats-Funneh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 360542)
The POV comp is tonight, then the live eviction and HOH comp is Thursday.

Man, all I can say about Jerry's fall is that it's a good thing he's done having kids. It looked to me like he not only hurt his behind, but the Frank n' Beans looked like they took a bit of a hit! LOL OUCH!! :D

Bearygood 09-02-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 360542)
It looked to me like he not only hurt his behind, but the Frank n' Beans looked like they took a bit of a hit! LOL OUCH!! :D

OMG, JessieSue!! :eek: You are PSYCHIC!!! I read today that PooPaw revealed his wife Joanne's secret family receipe today over the 'net!!! It's FRANKS N' BEANS!! The big secret is that she throws some brown sugar in the can o' beans. :rolleyes: