NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Tgif -weekend Check In (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/5397-tgif-weekend-check.html)

Nikko 11-03-2006 09:18 AM

Tgif -weekend Check In

How is everyone doing? Check in........Any plans for the weekend?

I am just waiting for today to be over. Invited over friends house tonight.

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. I don't know how I will feel after court today.

Hugs, Nikko

befuddled2 11-03-2006 09:23 AM

Nikko,

I will be thinking of you today.

I may play scrabble with my neighbor tomorrow. Other than that I do not have any plans.

Have a great weekend everyone.

befuddled2

Bdix 11-03-2006 10:55 AM

My 6 year old has chicken pox!! /insert sobbing sound. They both had the immunization too! My older one seems ok, but my little guy has a fever that alternating the tylenol/motrin isnt helping - sick to his stomach from the fever (always happens when he runs one) and this horrid chickenpox rash/blisters on his tummy and butt. The doc called him in a phenergyn prescription at least to stop the vomiting -- and you can imagine how excited he is about suppositories on top of chicken pox. (least they make him sleepy though)
So I am going to venture a guess and say that my weekend is going to be no sleep and lots of crying. :(

Nanc - try not to worry about the what if's today. Whatever happens happens, nothing you can do about it. Take care of you, do what you are going there to do, and then walk out of court and close that chapter of your life. You are doing so great :)

DiMarie 11-03-2006 11:37 AM

Happy weekend

Hi Nikko, sending tons of good wishes and support for you today, kick butt gal!

Bdix, my 11 year old had the innoculation to prevent too...I often wonder when the Primary care doctor I had asked me about his choice in vaccinating or not..I told him, he should be the one with the infor. THe peditrician could not gurantee life time against, but felt that there would be boosters made available.

It was voluntary back then. I had a fear that she would not have it in childhood but at college age catch it worse!
Myself and my oldest daughter never developed them, or had a tiny case we never knew of. My son's were covered!

To all else, enjoy the last of any sunny days and warmth. Our nights are down to 20's this week already.
Time to put away the halloween decorations.
Di

bizi 11-04-2006 12:14 AM

yes in deed!
It is time to put away the halloween decorations.
Don't have much plans this weekend....finally turned the heat on...I am a wimp....it was 65 degrees in our house this morning and I was freezing!
nikko, I wonder how it went today?
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Nathan1097 11-05-2006 04:42 PM

Hi all. I spent yesterday alone all day, until around 6 when I arrived at Christopher's with pasta, pesto, and salad from Whole Foods- oh and some bubbly grape juice. We watched the rest of the best of South Park video, then "V for Vendetta". Had breakfast, then he had to get going as he had more to clean on his old house and laundry to do.

bizi 11-05-2006 05:42 PM

HOw did you like v is for vendetta?
WE watched monster house last night...it was great fun!!!!...not neccesarily a kids movie though if anyone was wondering.....
WE cleaned the house today...it was filthy!
time to rest....
bizi

Nikko 11-05-2006 06:01 PM

Sunday - had to go to the store just Walgreens for a few items and my Lamictal refill.

Cleaned the bunnies cage and the cockatiels cage, vacuumed, threw my comforter in the wash, tomorrow dust and wash the floors.

I'm pooped. It took all I had to do that stuff. I am in such a funk, at least I got some things done.

Last night my mom and I had a Ham Steak for dinner with baked potato's and peas. It's a quick meal to make.

Tonight, either Pizza or BLT's, I feel like a salad though, may run back out to get some salad stuff.

Anyway, Sunday night TV isn't anything good, have to look. I didn't sleep well last night, I keep waking up with a headache, cause my jaws are clenched. Besides I have TMJ doesn't help. So, hopefully tonight that won't happen, but it's been happening a lot, nerves, stress. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Hugs, Nikko