NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Getting out of this town! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/54154-getting-town.html)

doydie 09-12-2008 09:19 PM

Getting out of this town!

I need a break!We are going down to Lexington tomorrow for the day to see the grandkids. It will only be for the day but I need to see some cute pictures on my camera instead of all the pictures of a failed construction job.

Abbie 09-12-2008 09:29 PM

Have fun hugging and lovin on those grandchildren!!!!

:)
Abbie

weegot5kiz 09-12-2008 09:39 PM

have a great visit, enjoy the time away from this ordeal:hug:

karousel 09-12-2008 09:45 PM

Enjoy your day away!

AfterMyNap 09-12-2008 09:57 PM

Good for you, Doyd! Get outta there and shake some dust off your shoes! Come back refreshed and carrying a big stick. ;)

braingonebad 09-13-2008 08:34 AM

Oh Doydie, good for you! I know how much you love those grandkids, and all the stress you've had with that contractor.

You so deserve a break.

Have a good time and spoil them Rotten with a capital R.

Jappy 09-13-2008 10:21 AM

Have a great time with the grandkids doydie.

I will be arriving in Winchester, on the 18th of Oct.

We might be able to set up a meeting sometime when you visit
your dd and grandkids.

Jappy :hug:

Kitty 09-13-2008 10:58 AM

Have a good time!! Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes to rejuvenate you.....have fun!! :)

SandyC 09-13-2008 12:06 PM

Have a good time and relax. I think you do need a break. :hug:

doydie 09-14-2008 12:10 AM

Oh I enjoyed it. The first thing I did when we got there was to go to the bathroom. With an almost 2 year old, a dog and a cat, they keep the bathroom door closd. So I go back to the bathroom, door is closed of course and I open it and there stands my Ellie with big wads of tiolet paper just dumping then in the commode for the fun of it. She had this shocked, ooh no i'm caught but Grandma's here. So she jumps up in my arms with all this soggy bunches of toilet paper. You just got to love her. So Ellie is just this typical I love you and soaks up anyword that you may say. Trinity is a 7 year old in second grade that is learning so much. Her church means so munbch to her and she has written 3 songs now about her relationship wuth God. One is 'Freedom' the next one is 'take away' and the third is a little less origina, 'God is love'. But she has written these verses. The melody seems strangley like Hanna Montanna. We jst drove down for the day. So that meant only about 9 hours there with them.I was proud of myself, while Ellie napped I took a nap also. She will be 2 late November and she is a sponge.She is counting. She says 1,2 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,go. Or it might be ouno, doas, 5,6,7,8,9,0,11,13,go. She loves the digital camera. She knows that as soon as the picture is taken that you can immediately view it so she wants to take charge of the camera. She even took a few pictures herself.