NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   The New Puppy! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/54300-puppy.html)

PunkDizzle 09-15-2008 11:24 AM

The New Puppy!

2 Attachment(s)
i wasn't quite ready for a new pup just yet after losing my little girl to cancer back in March.. but my wife was, and she knew i wasn't gonna say no if i went to see them... dang wife played the cute puppy card on me..:D:winky:
i do still feel a little bad about bringing another dog home.. almost guilty because i still miss my little girl...

anyway here is our new little boy "Harley" he is a mini schnauzer and really needs a grooming bad.. since he really doesn't look very schnauzerie with his puppy poof..

Jules A 09-15-2008 12:01 PM

He is sooooo cute!

I lost my two dear pooches to cancer last year also, sigh. We got a rescue puppy in the spring and while I still miss my other babies terribly having a silly puppy in the house makes it very difficult to be sad. It is our duty as good dog parents to have at least one in the house. :D

Welcome little Harley! Please keep sharing pics.

Bets 09-15-2008 12:59 PM

Ooohhhhh, I want a puppy! I would love a second dog, but my pointer is so accident prone she is sending me to the poorhouse. Did you know there are actually Veterinary Neurologists? (and they ain't cheap)

Harley is so cute, I'm certain he will grow on you quickly. My friends have a mini schnauzer that is 2yrs now, he is really amussing. The one friend didn't even want a dog and didn't like dogs and now the little guy has her wrapped around his paw.

Kitty 09-15-2008 01:06 PM

How cute!!! I hope he brings you as much happiness as your other dog did. Try not to feel guilty (I know, easier said than done).....you've given a sweet puppy a good home.

I love the name!! :)

DM 09-15-2008 01:12 PM

AWWWW~ I'm glad you got a new ''baby'' PD! He's really cute and I think he's pretty lucky to have a new family.

dmplaura 09-15-2008 01:36 PM

Adorable!!

weegot5kiz 09-15-2008 01:39 PM

harleys cute, he looks so cool congrats on new puppy,

NurseNancy 09-15-2008 03:26 PM

ohhhh. how sweet :D
i'd love to have a puppy but too much work.

i'm glad there's 2 of you to take on the task.

enjoy your new furry friend.

ewizabeth 09-15-2008 03:58 PM

Oh, he's precious! Thanks for posting his pic! Enjoy!! :)

erinhermes 09-15-2008 04:59 PM

He is toooooooooo cute!

What a little heartbreaker! He is adorable! I'm thinking about adopting one of he animals from Ike, but my hubby is pretty stubborn - we already have 4 dogs and 2 cats - all rescues - ..........looking @ that picture makes me want to get another one NOW! Take care!
Erin