NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Alcoholism, Addiction and Recovery (https://www.neurotalk.org/alcoholism-addiction-and-recovery/)
-   -   UK daytime? (https://www.neurotalk.org/alcoholism-addiction-and-recovery/54381-uk-daytime.html)

kalamity_jane 09-16-2008 01:02 PM

UK daytime?

no one is here for me UK day time. i live in inner city crap hole where everybody do drink and drugs just to survive and i no different. how sad and weak does that make me??? :(

and i failed today....well gone :(:(:(:(

why was i able to stay clean and dry when my kids were with me but not now? think so little of myself i guess. :(

GladysD 09-16-2008 02:38 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself :hug: You know,it's just boredom at it's finest. No more, no less! :hug:

We are only 5 hours 'off' ;) :hug:

dorrie 09-19-2008 10:55 PM

I just want to send our Kalamity Jane a whole buncha hugs:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:: hug::hug:.
I am going to bed soon and have already sent up prayers for you....specifically for YOU because you are special and I care about you and you really do matter to all of us!!!! I will be in on the weekend...post when you can..I will check in....you take care of you!!:hug:

GladysD 09-23-2008 06:08 AM

Good Morning, Kalamity Jane....or should I say Good Afternoon? It's 7am here...Are you getting ready for lunch? Just wanted you to know that this is the time I get up and logged on in the daytime ;) :hug:

kalamity_jane 09-23-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorrie (Post 371945)
I just want to send our Kalamity Jane a whole buncha hugs:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:: hug::hug:.
I am going to bed soon and have already sent up prayers for you....specifically for YOU because you are special and I care about you and you really do matter to all of us!!!! I will be in on the weekend...post when you can..I will check in....you take care of you!!:hug:

((((((((Dorrie)))))))) thank you SO much, it means SO much to know you care and have sent up prayers for me.

I hope you are ok too? Please let me know, it helps to not be absorbed in myself LOL. :hug:

kalamity_jane 09-23-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GladysD (Post 374333)
Good Morning, Kalamity Jane....or should I say Good Afternoon? It's 7am here...Are you getting ready for lunch? Just wanted you to know that this is the time I get up and logged on in the daytime ;) :hug:

awww (((((((Gladys)))))))) thank you SO much for this, i know when you can be here now. :)

Please know i want to be here for you too coz mutual support is important yes? :hug:

GladysD 09-24-2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalamity_jane (Post 374853)
awww (((((((Gladys)))))))) thank you SO much for this, i know when you can be here now. :)

Please know i want to be here for you too coz mutual support is important yes? :hug:

It sure is! :D :hug: Emotional health is part of overall health! :wink:

dorrie 09-26-2008 11:22 PM

Hello everyone!!!
I am doing well. I think of all of you often.:grouphug:I am heading to a meeting tomorrow night and I have not been to only 1 in the last year!! I have been busy with the baby and the time just has not been there but it is time to make time!
I look forward to seeing all of the friends I have there that I miss so much at times! I will let you know how it goes!!
Hope everyone has a dynamite weekend!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Hugs to all:D:D:D

kalamity_jane 10-02-2008 02:22 PM

How are you Dorrie? How did the meeting go? How is baby? How was your weekend? :hug::hug::hug:

dorrie 10-03-2008 06:43 PM

Hi Kalamity! I did not get to the meeting...I had so much to do and was too tired....that is definitely not good! I need to get my butt in gear!!!
I am doing OK and Saffire is just a doll!
I need to go for a few minutes as my hair dye needs to come off now:DI will pop on in a bit:hug: