NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Solution to global warming.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/54644-solution-global-warming.html)

Noidy 09-20-2008 03:19 PM

Solution to global warming....

Hey.. i'm still around. Had pneumonia and junk.. but i'm here.

Anyway.. I found the solution to global warming... everybody..quick, sick your window air conditioners in backward..

am i a genius or what.

ps. typing is hard now. I'm trying.

AfterMyNap 09-20-2008 04:49 PM

Hiya, Noid! Good to see you back in town! Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, it's really hard to kick it, isn't it!

Now that you're feeling better, let me just say that that joke sucked!!!!!!!!!:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

weegot5kiz 09-20-2008 04:58 PM

lol AMN I didnt expect that, that was good. Howdy Noidy glad you are doing better, oh and AMN was right, sorry, too bad it wasnt that simple

yeahbut 09-20-2008 05:06 PM

Hi Noidy - I just want to let you know there is no global warming here in the state of Maine!!!! 34 degrees here last night and only hit 65 for a high. We had a pretty cool summer - and I was told by Mr. Farmer's Almanac that we are going to have a cold long snowy winter..... :mad:

I used the AC here twice all summer! now, that doesn't say anything for global warming to me!

glad you are back and feeling better and I am sorry I have to admit AMN is right as hard as that is....... :eek: I love you AMN (suckup aren't I?)

whispers 09-20-2008 06:26 PM

Well , it is a real shame that you had pneumonia but I am glad you are feeling better. Oh, I don't think your idea of 'changing' the air conditioner will work. When it is summer, we complain of global warming; when it is winter, we complain of climate cooling. Either way, we are going to get it! I don't like the prediction of the Farmers' Almanac! I think I will wait for February and see if we get a better 'prediction'. Either way, by then the winter will be half over...:wink::D:Hum:

PolarExpress 09-20-2008 10:07 PM

Hey Noidy! Glad you're back & feeling a bit better!
The air conditioner thing could work, or we could try what they did on South Park..Everybody's gotta hold their farts in, though..:o

dmplaura 09-21-2008 10:20 AM

Hi Noidy! Pleased to meet you, and glad to hear you're feeling better.

34 F yeahbut? I think that's colder than it was here last night! We do have a frost warning on again (I think we had frost last night), but it's at the point now where my 'weather eye' no longer flashes the warning alert in my systemtray on my computer. Fall is officially here (and for us, it's hard to distinguish between fall and winter keke!).

Gazelle 09-21-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolarExpress (Post 372592)
Everybody's gotta hold their farts in, though..:o

Now that's just plain old wrong. After all, that takes out all the fun of having a lighter. :D

Ok, so it's backwards for summer and right way for winter?