NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Epilepsy (https://www.neurotalk.org/epilepsy/)
-   -   Nearly lost Sharon (https://www.neurotalk.org/epilepsy/54806-nearly-lost-sharon.html)

southie 09-23-2008 08:41 AM

Nearly lost Sharon

This is Kim, Steve's girlfriend and future wife, we are sorta engaged. I am posting this very quickly before I go to work. I am sad to report that the family and I are very badly shaken up, for we have nearly lost Sharon, which many of you know her, to SUDEP last night. The whole situation was so scary, Sharon was at death’s door. She is currently recovering and resting. I am learning so much from Sharon and Steve. My heart is breaking for both of them; my baby has told me many times how he’s nearly lost his mom and I thought those were stories, until I saw and witnessed it all last night, and all of this is not a joke, this is for real. And this family knows and expects it all. While he is going to report it to the Neuro when they open, I had called earlier when she had seizures in the courthouse earlier to the Neuro’s office. Sharon is the sweetest person I’ve ever known, she’s like a second mom to me. I’ve learned so much from her that my mother never taught me, she helps people so much. I need her. I just do not understand why people are so mean to her, having heard the mean and nasty things people have said to her and it makes me very, very mad and ****** off about it. They do not know this woman at all. Sharon is the most generous and kind-hearted soul. I don’t want her to go yet, I need her. I can see why epilepsy is tearing up my which will one day be my husband. She is not a mean person; she is just strict and orderly. I want her to be able to see her step-grandson, who is currently with my mom temporarily while I get all my belongings over here in this place. I am beginning to hate epilepsy as Steve hates it so much. I want you guys to know I wear that Epilepsy Foundation band since the day Sharon gave it to me and it has never come off and I have people asking about it all the time!!! And I want you to know, I am almost a certified Medical Assistant, I am learning about epilepsy, I hate it and what it does and my original plans were to proceed in becoming a Nurse but having no idea in what field, you can be assured now in what direction I am going for I am on your side!!! Please keep Sharon in your thoughts, she really is fighting this but it hurts me to see her degrade downwards like this. I gotta go!

Kim <3

Birdbomb 09-23-2008 01:13 PM

Sharon is doing better. It was a very close call last night. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Curious 09-23-2008 02:00 PM

:hug: ty so very much for posting news on sharon kim and bird. :hug:

i am so very sorry to hear this. take care sharon, we miss you. :hug:

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...pb72sjnq58.jpg

Wren 09-23-2008 03:15 PM

Sending Sharon many prayers and hugs -- so deserved.

Kim - please give her our love.
Bless your heart for telling us what's going on.

Porkette 09-23-2008 03:50 PM

((((Sharon & Family))))

My prayers are with all of you! Sharon has been a great friend and help to me over the yrs. Does the neuro have any idea what caused the problem? I wish only the best for Sharon and May God be with all of You and help you through this time. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Darlene 09-24-2008 01:22 AM

Sharon, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Kim thank you for letting us know, please keep us update. Also give her a great big :hug: for me when you are able.

Darlene:hug:

Twinkletoes 09-24-2008 01:33 AM

Awwww, poor Sharon. Glad she has you there to help.

Thanks so much for keeping us posted, Kim.

Saying prayers for the family. :hug:

Koala77 09-24-2008 02:15 AM

Thank you so much Kim for letting us know that Sharon needs our support. I for one am very grateful for your message.

Dear Sharon, I'm thinking of you and hoping that you can overcome this set back. Please get better soon. :hug:

weegot5kiz 09-24-2008 03:14 AM

My prayers and thoughts are with you Sharon, :hug:

oh wow Kim I know how scary this is, my son was severely effect by epilepsy. My prayers and hopes go out to you and Steve also, Godspeed on your recovery Sharon:hug:

Blessings2You 09-24-2008 04:45 AM

Southie has been and will continue to be on my prayer list. Southie, may God surround you with His mercy and grace.