NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Coping with Grief & Loss (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/)
-   -   This sux (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/55317-sux.html)

kalamity_jane 09-30-2008 08:04 PM

This sux

Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this...IDK where else to get it out. :(

....trigger icon for mention of shooting...

....please don't read if easily upset or scared...

We had another shoot-out in the hood tonite. At the stores, early evening. Few innocent bystander folks injured, one reported dead from shot wounds but no name released yet, so don't know who yet.

Man,i hate this ****** hood...why don't these idiot ******** get a freaking life instead of taking other peoples??????????

And how come i downed half bottle of Jack since and it ain't even touched me?

**** this crummy hood. :(

kalamity_jane 09-30-2008 10:15 PM

14 reads and no replies? guess hood trash deserve no better huh? :(

Twinkletoes 09-30-2008 11:17 PM

Roz, not everyone who reads is a member, so they would not be able to post.

How you coming on that visa, anyway? You still planning on coming to the US?

kalamity_jane 10-01-2008 12:03 AM

((((((Twinkle)))))) yes i still plan on coming to US, and visa is coming good...but i want all to know that i had offers worldwide and accepting this offer had nothing to do with escaping the hood...it was love and nothing more..all others i turned down.

Hope you are good ((((Twinkle))) ???:grouphug:

ali12 10-01-2008 05:23 AM

So sorry to hear about that :hug:, people are so damn cruel now a days, it's not right that they do that. I also live in the UK (England, South Yorkshire) and this country is seriously getting worse, it's pathetic, it's about time something gets done about it but seriously I think it is too late.
You are in my thoughts
Alison

kalamity_jane 10-01-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ali12 (Post 380340)
So sorry to hear about that :hug:, people are so damn cruel now a days, it's not right that they do that. I also live in the UK (England, South Yorkshire) and this country is seriously getting worse, it's pathetic, it's about time something gets done about it but seriously I think it is too late.
You are in my thoughts
Alison

((((((Alison))))))) Thank you, you are in my thoughts too, being UK you know how things are changing. It's sad but a fact. :hug:

steash 10-03-2008 08:53 PM

hood trash?

Brumy a home for "hood trash"?
i think you have been watching too many U.S shows.
i clicked on here by accident. i thought i had "moved on" from here,to be honest i landed here on a link i had hidden with another name, not sure why i did that but must have meant something at some point in time, but i couldn't pass this by...
you stay in birmingham. it has nothing to do with "da hood" i have alot of friends in brumy land that would find this post unbelievable in the way you have mentioned..
it might be best i just stop now, in the long run it will prove to be the best course of action..
peace

bye all

steash

kalamity_jane 10-04-2008 09:27 PM

so you know a few "brummies"...where they live? harborne, quinton? they ever live newtown, aston, nechells?

so you know a few "brummies"? that give you the right to discount what folks living in ****-hole neighborhoods go thru every day?

i don't think so...

I_WMD 10-04-2008 09:40 PM

I have edited this post in entirety
flaming is totally against the mission of NeuroTalk as well as prohibited in our guidelines. If you have a problem with another's post, REPORT it but do not retort this way please

kalamity_jane 10-04-2008 09:43 PM

my whole point wmd... politics and ... erm...come above grief and loss from reality... that angers me and hurts too ...:hug::hug::hug: