NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   I am more confused now (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/55372-am-confused.html)

turtle_78 10-01-2008 10:58 AM

I am more confused now

I went to see my doc yeaterday and now I am 35 weeks +2 days and I am now mesering 7 weeks ahead. I am mesearing at 42 weeks. She want to wait and see what I am next week before she does anything. ARGGGGG I was 39 last week how can I/Amie grow that quick?
But the other good news is she is head down and she is still high up:yahoo:.
She (for now) is keeping my November 2nd due date. I hope things get figured out quick. She did scold me though. I told her that I was worried about going into labor because it would take us 1 1/2 hours to get there, 1 hour travle and 30 min waiting for hubby to get home. She looked at me and asked me why I don't have a back up driver. I told her I did but she works at teh same hospital I am going too, adn everyone I know who would be willing to drive me works. She just shook her head. Oh well one of the perks about living out in the middle of nowhere.

sabimax 10-01-2008 12:12 PM

take it from me....the measurements can jump up and down..depending on how baby is lying....sometimes I would be way ahead and then the next checkup right on.....so dont give that a second thought....oh I loved being preggo...well heck done it 6 times....hehe hugssss,sarah

GladysD 10-01-2008 12:15 PM

Glad to hear you are healthy and well :)

SallyC 10-01-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GladysD (Post 380570)
Glad to hear you are healthy and well :)

Me too, big and little Turtle..:) :hug:

AfterMyNap 10-01-2008 12:52 PM

This sounds like a job for a major group hug! Everybody meet at Turt's on Halloween and we'll get that baby born in no time! ;)

Glad A.T. is so busy growing and getting strong. She'll just walk right out and all will be well with the world. :)

yeahbut 10-01-2008 01:15 PM

I am with your doc - you need to find a 3rd plan I think!!!

I can't wait to see pics.... a new baby in the house!

turtle_78 10-01-2008 02:24 PM

I am getting more excited now. I can wait to bring her home and see my other two with her. Hannah always holds my hand at the doc's when we are hearing the heart beat and she can't help but tell me that she loves Amie.

I am hoping that I will have a 3rd plan by the time it is time for Amie to come into this world. I think everything will depend on what my GSB test will show. If I am GSB + then I have to have meds when I deliver so at that time I am going to ask about being induced like I was with teh last two.

Kitty 10-01-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahbut (Post 380609)
I am with your doc - you need to find a 3rd plan I think!!!

I'd call 911. Ain't no way I'd chance having that baby without medical help (or an epidural!:p).

sabimax 10-01-2008 04:03 PM

lol Kitty I have had five without epidurals....hehehe dumb me huh..haha

good luck, I was positive even one pregnancy..from then on turtle my dr didnt even test..they always then planned to premedicate during labor....

take care, sarah