NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Books, Movies, Music and TV Talk (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/)
-   -   TV: Big Brother is a Survivor! (https://www.neurotalk.org/books-movies-music-and-tv-talk/55594-brother-survivor.html)

JessieSue 10-04-2008 07:02 PM

Big Brother is a Survivor!

I don't know how many of my Big Brother 10 Crew is watching Survivor, or if anyone else out there is, but I suppose I'll find out.

So the doctor on the yellow team is a HOTTIE!!!! I feel bad for his little gay friend just pining after him!
I'm so glad that Palmolive chickie was voted out! She seemed shifty.
I think I like Sugar though. That even suprises me because I didn't think I'd like her. Of course I'm sure my opinions of all the players will continuously change, I'm fickle like that! LOL :D

yeahbut 10-04-2008 07:21 PM

I wish I did watch it, Jessie - I miss our BB 10 Thread! :(

JessieSue 10-04-2008 07:34 PM

I actually watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy on Thurs., but I found Survivor On Demand.....so I went and got hooked! Darn Me! LOL

AZjanie 10-05-2008 05:24 PM

My name is AZ Janie and I am a reality show addict. There I said it and I feel so much better. ;)

Love BB even though it is a train wreck and the best part is they make me look like a "normal" person!!

DH and I watch Survivor but I would never make it out there without a toilet that flushes, clean sheets and bubble bath! To me "roughing it" is when the satellite is out for 10 minutes!!

I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.

I watch others too and I couldn't make it on ANY of those shows!! I am not the competitive type unless chocolate was involved and then watch out!!

Doody 10-05-2008 05:30 PM

:yahoo: Yay! It's me BB Buddies!

LOL Jessie, yes the doctor is very cute. But on the first episode (or was it the 2nd) when he was interviewed he commented on the gay guy liking him and said it wasn't going to happen and the gay guy knew that.

I also really like Amazing Race. Both shows have such incredible stunts on them! I know I could never do those things, most especially the eating of disgusting things.

Well, maybe the physical part would undo me as well, LMAO! Now there's an understatement.

Hello AZJanie, I'm an addict as well. :D

JessieSue 10-06-2008 09:52 PM

I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.~~~AZ Janie, That is just too funny!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

SandyC 10-06-2008 09:54 PM

Im in!!!!!!! I haven't found a fav yet but I am not liking Ace too much. Maybe later but right now I want to slap him. lol

SandyC 10-06-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 383709)
I watch Biggest Loser and eat snacks but only during advertisements so I won't be eating in front of them.~~~AZ Janie, That is just too funny!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That's good because you know they can hear us when we talk to them too. :p

ROTFLMAO!!!

JessieSue 10-06-2008 10:01 PM

Uh Oh................

Doody 10-16-2008 06:13 PM

Wow, can you tell how much we miss Big Brother? LOL :D

Has anybody heard any followup on any of those people???? :hug: