NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder thread #145..Hi guys,I'm baack. (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/57067-wonder-thread-145-hi-guys-im-baack.html)

CoolAngel26 10-19-2008 12:16 PM

Wonder thread #145..Hi guys,I'm baack.

I wonder if you can forgive me for not being on here much lately.

I wonder if you guys missed me..(Dumb wonder,but..ya never know.)

I wonder if I can leave {{{hugs}}} for the room!!

I wonder if you are surprised that I started this wonder thread...

:hug::grouphug::hug::grouphug:for everyone!!!

Alffe 10-19-2008 04:19 PM

I wonder why I posted on the wrong wonder...a senior moment?? *grin

I wonder why I missed Bizi posting about the donkeys...

"I forgot to tell you the other day I was on the phone with alffe wehn I happened to come upon a covered wagon with dockeys pulling it, very surprising, we don't usually see that in this area so that was really fun to see!"

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room....:grouphug:

Twinkletoes 10-19-2008 07:25 PM

I wonder if you read my wonders yesterday before BMW turned out the light?

I wonder that I forgot to wonder about (((CoolAngel))) and (((da duck))).

I wonder that Tamiloo didn't answer the phone today and hope she is okay.

I wonder if you would like to read my thread in the Spiritual Support forum http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread57103.html ???

I wonder if my hunters will see a deer? (Oh, dear!!!) I wonder if that deer will DUCK when he sees someone pointing at him? ;)

I wonder if I can leave hugs for everyone who enters this room? :grouphug: Even you lurkers! I wonder if you know you are welcome to wonder with us?

Spanish Moss 10-19-2008 09:23 PM

I wonder if I can just announce that we are home at last with 2 more than we left with...and they are only 3 and 4 but pretty amazing little people....

I wonder if you know that we would have been home 30 minutes sooner if my Moi wouldn't have programed South Dakota instead of South Carolina in his GPS....ROFL

I wonder how good our home looked to me when we finally got here...

I wonder how those potty and wiggle breaks might be shortened...I think they added about 3 hours to the trip...

I wonder how the love and concern and outreach from people here move me...

I wonder if you mind if I wonder the rest after I get some sleep...

Alffe 10-20-2008 05:28 AM

I wonder at what fun you'll have showing them everything....

I wonder if you'll go to the beach today....

I wonder what the temp. is.....

I wonder if moi's mom will cook one of her famous meals for them...

I wonder if they are good eaters...

I wonder when I'll stop grinning.....*grin

Wren 10-20-2008 06:16 AM

I wonder if I'm every going to stop smiling and being joyful after such a glorious post by Spanish Moss

Burntmarshmallow 10-20-2008 06:32 AM

ohhh how Rightious and sweet it is to hear moss and moi are back home with more people then they left with. :D I wonder if God could hear us praying and if God knows how many smiles have appeared now that the Moi's are back.

I wonder how sister Goofy will do today with f.i.l. and I hope she can feel us thinking positive things all day long. I hope she gets her mail soon, and i hope she does what the note says. :hug:

I wonder if Chemar knows she is in my prayers?

I wonder how mistiis is this monday?

I wonder how much I am thinking of and missing my Angel Friend Nikki?
I wonder if she can feel this hug of healing?? :hug: :grouphug:

I wonder how snoozies orentation will be today. I am so happy for you. I cant even tell you how many cuts were and still are going on here in Fl.

I wonder how silly it must of been to see donkeys pulling a wagon?

I wonder if Twink knows that I think an angel was watching over that friend and her children. I wonder that I think we all have an angel watching and guiding us?

I wonder if Wren will enjoy a wonderful week? I hope so!!:hug:

I wonder how Tam is healing up?

I wonder how Abbie is?:hug:

I wonder how Sister Doody is and Oscar Grand doody? (((((hugs)))))

I wonder that I am in a rush this morning and rather then list names I think...
Hugs and positive prayers for everyone and all of you will have to do.
:hug: :hug:
:hug::hug:

I wonder how it is cool that cool angel started this wonder thread? I wonder if cool angel will wonder again today?

oh almost forgot ..need to hug my Alffe mom before i go :) ((((((Alffe Mom))))))))

FeelinGoofy 10-20-2008 07:39 AM

Its no wonder that i got very little sleep last night. We're taking my FIL to the two assisted living places this morning so he can decide which one he likes the best.

I wonder how we're gong to get him moved in two weeks...:eek:

I wonder about Jonah in the Bible and why i feel like him right now... Wanting so desperately to run the other way and not do what i need to do :(

I wonder if i can tell the Mois how happy i am for them and let them know they are still in my prayers...
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alffe 10-20-2008 07:48 AM

I wonder if Goofy knows that we are all thinking about how hard this will be for all of you....

I wonder if she'll also remember that in time, everyone adjusts to the new arrangements....:hug:

I wonder if BMW knows that it tickles me when she calls me mom...*grin

I wonder how much sleep the moi's got last night...must have been so good to be home in your own bed...:grouphug:

mistiis 10-20-2008 11:11 AM

I wonder at (((Twinks))) wonderful memory!

I wonder if (((Goofy))) knows she and her family are in my prayers, and Alffe is right, adjustment will take some time. It is hard on everyone. I know you are making good decisions.

I wonder at how I have been smiling since last night when I read Spanish Moss's post, and how grateful I am that she posted when she must have been exhausted..:eek::hug:

I wonder how BMW's job is going, and how her weekend went

I wonder about Nikki

I wonder if Alffe is studying :wink:

I wonder how Abby is :hug:

I wonder about Tammi too

I wonder if I can leave some :hug: for everyone who comes by here and those that can not right now....