NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   New picture (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/57109-picture.html)

doydie 10-19-2008 10:40 PM

New picture

I decided you all have looked at my youngest grandaughter long enough. It's time to see the other one. So here she is. Her hair was just as curly as her sisters is but has straightened as she grew older. She is truly a sister and has a very tender heart. During her fall break she put her baby sis through baby school. Woops, that didn't work I am still lokoking at the younger one. Back to the drawing board.

ewizabeth 10-19-2008 10:58 PM

She's a cutie Doydie! :)

charlie w 10-20-2008 06:14 AM

Kids like that (a real beautie) are dangerous. Before you know it they've got you wrapped around their little finger. But a true blessing.

azoyizes 10-20-2008 06:26 AM

How darling she is! She looks like such a sweetheart. :Heart: What is her name?

DM 10-20-2008 08:01 AM

Hey Doyd~ I'm still seeing the baby pic. Altho, she is adorable..

doydie 10-20-2008 10:44 PM

I don't know why her sisters pic isn't there. On my profile page where I edit the picture her sis's pic is there. But my baby is nice to look at.

I don't like to give out the names of my kids on the internet. I guess I could give them a false name and no one would know any difference! But if it makes any difference it was the name I gave them that they used. They were wanting a particular name for some trait and were looking in traditional name web sites. I went to the Hebrew web site and found this one! They shortened it as a nick name. Her middle name is my youngest daughters middle name. Now you know all the info you need to know!!!!!!:D

azoyizes 10-21-2008 07:25 AM

Sorry Doydie, I didn't think about it when I asked the question.

doydie 10-21-2008 10:59 PM

That's OK Mary Ann. All anyone needs to know is that she is just precious.

Curious 10-22-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doydie (Post 392858)
I don't know why her sisters pic isn't there. On my profile page where I edit the picture her sis's pic is there. But my baby is nice to look at.

I don't like to give out the names of my kids on the internet. I guess I could give them a false name and no one would know any difference! But if it makes any difference it was the name I gave them that they used. They were wanting a particular name for some trait and were looking in traditional name web sites. I went to the Hebrew web site and found this one! They shortened it as a nick name. Her middle name is my youngest daughters middle name. Now you know all the info you need to know!!!!!!:D

doydie, you added the older girls picture as your Profile Picture. the little one is your Avatar. :hug:

doydie 10-22-2008 11:11 PM

Thanks C. I'll look into tht and see what I can fix.