NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/58-hello.html)

ejbpesca 08-23-2006 07:27 AM

Hello everyone

Doing ok down in the South except for 1. HOT and now have another pill to take...high blood pressure. Yippy.

One real good thing....No hurricanes..yet. I predicted they would not be here until the fall..little birdy told me I guess. I see that TS off Africa named Debbie. It may be the one. Did you see where the turned down all those Katrina victims from insurance coverage due to it being water not wind. Banks are in trouble in damage area cause so many are not paying there mortgages.

You know it will be three years this Dec. since my ACDF. I am doing well but lawd this pop thing has started below the fusion. Everyday in evening I move or twist and POP! Doesn't hurt but someone can hear it across a room. What's up with that ya think?

Little rain here and there is the only thing from saving us from melting in the sweltering humidity here.

Hope all is well with you.
jb

Bobbi 08-23-2006 12:27 PM

I heard that - about claims being denied due to "flooding" :eek:.

About you and that "popping": Possibly someone else who's had surgery may know what it is, JB. But, if you find out what it is, by all means, do tell.

DiMarie 08-23-2006 12:47 PM

Hi All

Hi Bobbi,
Thanks for the link I sent to as many as I ahd links for.
Hi JB,
do you think think it could be arthritis setting in, the degenerative one that we get after surgeries. The bone on bone does not glide in the fluid and rubs the bones out so they pop.
Hope it is resolved. I know I freeak out those with my neck popping and cracking along with my knee.
Be well
Di
PS any TOSers, I am trying to log on our forum but says welcome and then I am gone. Trying again before I leave for work.
I can read, see others are vewing but when I click to post it does not recognise and over and over try to get me to log in?????

Shirl 08-23-2006 01:20 PM

Hi DiMarie ~

I will give it a try and let you know.;)

Shirl:)

Jim S 08-23-2006 09:39 PM

Howdy all! :)

No time to chat tonight - but just wanted to let you all know I'm OK and will be around now and then....

Jim

janster 08-25-2006 12:55 AM

Hi guys!
Alive and kicking! Good to kind of be home Toto........
Hugs,
Jan

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 08-25-2006 11:59 AM

Hi everyone
Janster ,dimarie ,bobbi and ej..Not sure if i recognize you jim and shirl..But hello to you too~
I previously posted under the name{alwaysrunnin}as well as this one.
I felt like i had found lost family members!!!
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}
I hope you all are having lowlevel pain days today...
I had surgery on my left arm..It ended up being rotater cuff and bone spurs..Only problem is that now..MY hand and elbow are going numb on me..So thats hurting quite a bit...I just had the surgery on july 17th.So i still cant even lift my arm yet..I hope and pray that i can get this fixed soon!!
Its been a really rough summer w/ out you guys!!!
I heard aboutthe insurance problems too..Its getting real scary anymore!!!
Just awful....
I am actually teary eyed just typing this...lol
I really missed everyone at BT!!!!
Take care each and everyone of you~
Kell

nancy-h 08-26-2006 01:25 PM

Greetings All

I never thought we'd see this day come. I wish John well and hope that he continues to be successful in bringing this baby up 100%.

Janster - I'll catch you later - I need wash some clothes since I haven't done a damn thing in almost 2 weeks!

Best Wishes to all old friends and I look forward to making many new ones once again.

nancy-h

Fancylady_2006 08-26-2006 10:13 PM

Hi to everyone

It's sure nice to see some of the old gang coming back. I'm having back problems again. I'm going to have surgery Sept 5. Not looking forward to it, as I have two more fusions added to the 5 I already have.

For those of you who don't know I lost my husband five weeks ago. He had cancer and I miss him so much. life isn't the same without him. Thanks to all of you who have said words of encouragement to me and have helped in anyway.
It's good to be back.
Fancylady_2006

slogo 08-26-2006 10:32 PM

Hello Hello Hello

Wow, we are back together again! I was having serious withdrawl problems from missing everyone. My pain levels are down and I am OK right now so I am thankful. Nice to see yall!:D