NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayers Needed (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/59728-prayers.html)

BJ 11-14-2008 05:37 AM

Prayers Needed

I don't know where else to turn. I've been up all night praying to Saint Christopher to give me the courage and strength to make it through the day today. I have to drive around 400 miles today for my job. I'm an accountant and we acquired over 300 pizza parlors. The former owner is from the old school and went out and visited them every month and we don't want to shock them by stopping this tradition right away.

The partners think I can do this. I told them I don't think I can. I have a hard time staying focused and get lost easily even with a GPS. And I have to drive on the Atlantic City Expressway which I'm terrified of. I have to do this because if I don't I fear it's my job.

Blessings2You 11-14-2008 06:54 AM

I will be praying that God will give you the strength and clarity you need to do this, or that He will find a way for you not to have to do it.

Wren 11-14-2008 08:20 AM

BJ - for 15 years I didn't think I could drive on any highway and I've just learned that I could if I prayed, asking for God's help and direction and was very careful.

And, maybe - just maybe - the Expressway won't be so busy today, at this time of year. I'll sure be praying for you AND the highway :D

Take care ... be safe. :hug: :hug: :hug:

FeelinGoofy 11-14-2008 08:39 AM

Praying for your safety and for a good sense of direction today.... You can do this BJ!!!!!!!! :hug:
:circlelove:

Doody 11-14-2008 09:29 AM

((BJ)) We'll all be holding you close as you drive about! Take your time and try to enjoy the surroundings. And I'll be you are SUPER at dealing with customers! :hug:

Chemar 11-14-2008 09:30 AM

(((((((BJ))))))))

I am praying that the Lord God will help you to accomplish this journey and keep you focused on Him all the way so that you will have peace and comfort, and not be afraid.

I have had some times of having to drive when upset and it has given me much comfort to know that the Presence of the Lord is very real and there with me all the way. May you have that reassurance that He is with you and that you are not alone.

I pray that you will find special blessings along the way:hug:

DM 11-14-2008 10:43 AM

Sending prayers your way, BJ that you will get through today safely and w/the Lord as your co-pilot.

weegot5kiz 11-14-2008 11:07 AM

BJ becareful driving, I have MS and found recently on an evening with no choice we had to drive about 6 hrs there and back and if I stopped every hour to stretch it helped a lot, and I mean it helped. Becareful dont push too hard, my prayers and thoughts are with you

Alffe 11-14-2008 01:23 PM

You've come to the right place to ask for prayers dear BJ. Holding you close to my heart. :hug:

mistiis 11-14-2008 02:01 PM

....I'm praying for you BJ....I am praying that the Lord will give you strength, and protect you!!! :hug: