NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Chronic Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/)
-   -   Hello CP friends (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/6-hello-cp-friends.html)

Wittesea 08-21-2006 10:28 PM

Hello CP friends

Just wanted to be the first to say hello to the Chronic Pain forum.... I hope more people find their way to this place soon...

Liz

Gail 08-22-2006 01:10 AM

Hello Liz

Hi Liz,

I used to post occasionally in the CP forum as Schehz. I'm sure everyone will come running as soon as they get the word.

Have a good day!

Gail

mamafigure 08-22-2006 06:09 AM

Hi Liz

What do you guys do for chronic pain? I got sick about 2 months ago and no one can find the cause of the pain (lower left quadrant abd). I am tired of tests, but am allergic to almost all pain pills (and really don't want to take any).

Sorry to start right off with a problem...

Mama

fiberowendy2000 08-22-2006 06:25 AM

Morning Liz.
Thanks for the email about this place. I have been really missing you guys. Never thought I would depend on a website so much. Crazy huh?

ponyboy 08-22-2006 04:01 PM

Hi, troops,
Just a quick check-in from the ol' Pony guy here. Some of you might remember me from a while ago... mostly I was a fixture at the Spinal Disorders forum.

I sure hope the word gets around about this BrainTalk 2 forum... several people were despairing over the loss of original BrainTalk.

Much love and

--------------
Regards from,
ponyboy

JD 08-22-2006 04:09 PM

Newbie to forums

Hi there to all who read here! I am a newbie to these forums. It will be good to be around others who understand! Chronic neuropathic myofascial pain is one of my main problems, which I have been managing for 20 years now. Whew! Good to meet you all! TC :) Call me JD, ok?

mamafigure 08-22-2006 08:56 PM

Welcome! Wait until the whole gang gets here!

Mama

Shirl 08-22-2006 09:07 PM

Just wanted to say Hi

Hi all ~ :)

I just wanted to say Hi and I am glad to see so many found this place. I have posted the link to this board on Spine and beyond (See my signature here). I know I have a few who are looking for BT members so I am sure they will check the board out.

Shirl:D

mariah 08-26-2006 12:36 PM

Hello

Thank God for DocJohn for creating this. Hi (((ponyboy))) good to see you again. It'd been a while since I posted on BT, so I was so disappointed to see it had went down. I'll be so glad when John get's it up and running again. Hello to all and I'm glad to see that people are starting to find this forum.
God bless you all
mariah :)

nancy-h 08-26-2006 01:34 PM

Hello all!

Not having BT all summer was like being grounded as a kid or having your bike taken away! :D

I have had so much pain lately, I do not know what's wrong. Could it be that I live in Nevada in 115 degree temps? I started Mirapex for Restless Legs, could that cause a breakdown of my pain meds? Anyway, later for these questions, today is a good day and a cause to celebrate!

nancy-h