NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   New Site Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/60-site-roll-call.html)

nide44 08-23-2006 08:25 AM

New Site Roll Call

This isn't a daily roll call, just to see who's finding
this site and comments about anything we wish.
I am glad for this familiar format.
Who's responsible for this ?
(I guess It'll be around here somewhere when I investigate further)
I want to thank the person who managed to do this.

dahlek 08-23-2006 09:55 AM

Bob,...

I think the word is out. - j

nide44 08-23-2006 01:37 PM

I found out!
Thanks DocJohn, for setting up this site.
I'll, go over to FF and thank again.

MelodyL 08-23-2006 01:39 PM

Hello everybody from Melody

Well, Hi Everybody.

Thank God, we at least have this forum. For some reason, I'm so used to this particular format.

Alan is alive and still kicking. He lost 70 lbs. goes to the gym three times a week. He is still on all his heart meds and still takes nothing for his PN.

We use the magnassger a few times a week. But I still have to manually (like his chiropractic/neurologist does), do his spine, pressing down and such. Then the pins and needles go away and he can nap or go to bed for the night.

I was checking out spinal things on the web and came across a DRX9000 machine. Man, what a machine!!!

I know we have probably discussed this on the boards before but with my memory, who can remember.

Anyway, this machine decompresses and compresses your spine.

Takes about 23 treatments and over all the cost can run up $5000. Now I don't know about you but Alan and I do NOT have $5000 to give to these doctors and insurance does not cover this sort of thing.

Thank goodness Alan can still see Dr. Theirl once in a while.

And thankfully, people have stopped asking me if Alan is on chemotherapy because he lost all the weight.

He still drinks 3 whey protein shake a day and has filled out.

Got my stud muffin back!!!

so I hope all of you are doing well!!!

Keep coming on these boards.

Love, Melody

rose 08-23-2006 06:43 PM

Hiya

Just a note to say I am here. And thanks a bunch for the BT2!

rose

Wing42 08-23-2006 09:09 PM

Hello world

You don't miss your water till the well runs dry.:D

rfinney 08-23-2006 10:53 PM

I think I have just experienced something close to withdrawal sxs - perhaps not the full blown real deal, but close enough for me, thank you very much. Good to see folks are coming back home.

I am glad this temp board or whatever it is got back up before my wife and I leave for some family travel. I don't know how much access, time, etc. I will have, so I am happy to have at least checked in.

We will be back at the end of Sept. and I expect to find a fully rocking and rolling board!

rfinney

Silverlady 08-24-2006 12:01 AM

I'm here!!!

Gosh, I missed you guys and gals and this forum. Got lots of news and lots of new things I've found out. But for the time being I'm just grateful to have this site back. I much prefer BT because of the format and so many people I know and love. And the cross talk ability between the other forums. I'll spread the word. I know a few more email addresses.
Love to all,
Billye

dahlek 08-24-2006 01:18 PM

Melody...have you a ....

new 'adventure' to share with us?

Your expeditions into the unknowns, or knowns, always make my day! AND, rite now, I could use something to live 'vicariously'

Hugs 'n fuzzies!!!!! - j

Sindelar 08-24-2006 03:47 PM

I'm here too!

I have found you and want to share and learn from all of you.