NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Coffee Wonder Thread #152 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/60133-coffee-wonder-thread-152-a.html)

CoolAngel26 11-19-2008 07:14 PM

Coffee Wonder Thread #152

I wonder if you guys know how much I care about you. :hug:

I wonder if you can forgive me for being kind of AWOL lately..(I was an EEG hostage until yesterday..Boy,am I glad that is over.)

I wonder how everyone is doing?;);)

I wonder what Santa will bless my nieces with this year??

I wonder how come I am still kind of tired after the 4 day EEG,when I was able to return to work this morning.(Yeah-doc said one down day,then he cleared me to return to work..)

Have a great night,everyone!!:cool::cool:

Alffe 11-20-2008 08:07 AM

I wonder if coolangel was drinking coffee when she started this thread..:D

I wonder that I am getting a little excited about having a tree this Christmas...haven't had one in years

I wonder if any mice have been nesting in our decorations..:o

I wonder if I can be "nice" when we host coffee fellowship this Sunday..

I wonder how nasty the congregation meeting will be after services...

I wonder how suprised I was that Mr.Alffe read The Shack and is actually recommending it to everyone...:rolleyes:

I wonder if one of our hospitals would let us use a room for support meetings...need a place that's open in the evenings...or maybe one of the Universities....

I wonder why I always drip coffee on a new book...:p

megveg 11-20-2008 12:46 PM

I wonder how you all have been?

I wonder that I haven't checked in for a few weeks due to the new job at the pharmacy? its a ton of work

I wonder that today is my birthday...or just another day. :(

I wonder if I'll be ableto actually SLEEP ever. :(

I wonder why everytime I wonder it makes me upset and they alwasy come out depressing. im sorry :(

tamiloo 11-20-2008 02:38 PM

I wonder how things are going with all my SOS buds are doing.

I wonder if it is too early to start to put up Christmas??

I wonder if the hugs are still working for all!!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...zb6p3xsxmb.gif

jaded2nite 11-20-2008 05:48 PM

I wonder if Tami knows I start xmas decorating right after Halloween. It takes that long.......I have TONS of decorations!!

I wonder at how chilly it is here in Florida!!

I wonder if you all know how much I enjoy reading here, everyone here is so genuine......unlike many people I deal with.

Love You All

Nik-key 11-20-2008 07:10 PM

I wonder if I can tell you that I broke my thumb this morning:eek: Typing is hard! so guess I am going into lurking mode .... just for alil bit :D

Big hugs to everyone :hug:

Alffe 11-21-2008 06:35 AM

I wonder how Nikki broke her thumb...:hug:

I wonder if BJ will come in here and tell us all about N.Y. and the fun she had without me....:D

I wonder if BMW knows that I'm thinking about her and the competition today....go for it!!!

I wonder if Meg will read my post to BF and see any similarities...:hug:

I wonder if Jaded knows she'll get no sympathy from me about chilly..*grin
snow, blowing snow, 22 degrees the last time I looked, and a snow plow is droning outside my window....wanna trade?

I wonder if Doody is getting slammed with it yet....:grouphug:

I wonder how nice it was to see a post from Spanish Moss...:hug:

Burntmarshmallow 11-21-2008 07:34 AM

I wonder how fine it is to see moss and jaded and cool angel wondering and posting.

I wonder how MUCH I LOVE Alffe Moms grins

I wonder how Nikki broke her thumb ouchie :( :hug::hug::hug: you and Curious needs some hugs :hug::hug:

I wonder if Mistiis can feel this .... :hug:

I wonder how BJ is doing?

I wonder if BF will try to be pro active and I pray something come his way to help the issues that face him. :hug::hug:

I wonder if meg will have a great long birthday weekend? Hope so!

I wonder if I can send prayers to my beautiful wren friend and to sister Doody and goofy sister and Koala

I wonder if Tammy knows she is in our prayers :hug:

I wonder how DMAC is and Moi and Abbie and AV8 and the many I am not mentioning but are flying around in my mind? :hug::hug:

I wonder that I do not feel like going to work today but will.I hope it is a short day ...maybe someone will cancle :cool:

I wonder that I better go cus even tho I dont feel like going even more ...I DONT want to be late!

Healing positive prayers to everyone.
PEACE
BMW

Nik-key 11-21-2008 07:52 AM

I wonder what competition ((BMW)) is in today? Hmmmm I also wonder how her cold is and if she is getting some much needed rest? I wonder if she will think this is as funny as I did?

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l...FridayCats.gif

Big hugs Angel friend of mine:hug:

I wonder that I missed hearing what happened to ((curious)) Hoping she is ok!:hug:

I wonder if I can share I broke my thumb because I was in a sour mood :o I was up in the attic trying to organize, and bring down some of my sisters and my Christmas decorations... I did NOT want to be up there, I do not want Christmas, and I don't want to decorate, sooooo, I was in a foul mood tossing things around:rolleyes: I wonder if it was God telling me I better cool it and TRY to be thankful for all I still have... that made a 20 inch TV fall 5 feet and crush my thumb! Message received, loud and clear ;)

I wonder how ((Koala)) is? And if she would pretty please remind me when her dear husband is going in for surgery so I can send up extra big prayers :hug:

I wonder how all our dear friends are and if I can leave ((Big hugs)) for all of you :grouphug::grouphug:

Nik-key 11-21-2008 08:09 AM

I wonder that I could forget to wonder......

I wonder how Twink's dear Dad's treatment went? Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

I wonder how great it was to see ((Moss)) and if ((Moi)) will visit us soon:hug:

I wonder how ((Mistiis)) is feeling today?

I wonder how ((Hippiechick)) has been and if she will come share with us some more :hug:

I wonder about ALL of you and hope life is being kinder to you:hug: