NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   I just had to share this with you all (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/6095-share.html)

Brian 11-11-2006 04:26 PM

I just had to share this with you all

I am really over the moon this morning, i felt i just had to share this with you all because i know that its only you people that can really understand.
When i got up this morning i walked bear footed to the kitchen as normal but the diferance was this morning was that i could actually really feel the cold tiles on the soles of my feet, it was that cold in fact that i had to go back to my bedroom and put my slippers on, and the best part is that here in OZ its not freezing cold like winter, but now were in the better months averaging in the 20's-30' Celcius region, I was starting to get some feeling back in my soles about 12 months ago but was only minor, but this is a feeling that i haven't felt for 3 years, since the onset of my PN,
take care all
Brian :)

HeyJoe 11-11-2006 05:54 PM

Thats great Brian! You are progressing very well....keep it up.

MelodyL 11-11-2006 05:57 PM

wow!!!!

Brian:

It's so nice to hear some good news from a person with PN.

Way to go !!!!

be well.

Aussie99 11-11-2006 06:25 PM

Top Notch!

That is great news Brian! You must have reversed your PN significantly to accomplish that. I really hope you continue to improve, and your post gave me an idea for a new thread. Let's just say you inspired me again!:)

rose 11-11-2006 07:29 PM

Congratulations, Brian!

I'm so happy for you. :) Very good sign.

rose

mrsD 11-11-2006 08:46 PM

That is really great!

Getting feeling back. Thanks for sharing...it is important.

It takes a while for
PN to arrive, and often people are impatient, waiting during treatments/nutritional support, that it takes time to rebuild, if you are going to.

I am very happy for you, and for each person, who sees improvements, regardless of the intervention!

That is why forums like this are so wonderful. :D

glenntaj 11-11-2006 08:53 PM

We always love to hear stories of improvement.

In general, the medical professionals, if they can even diagnose us at all, do not tend to be very encouraging about neuropathy; far too many still think it is inevitably progressive. In some cases it may be, but I feel it is certainly worth all afflicted to try supplements, exercise, bodywork--what ever one can tolerate and afford--and for many it may slow done, arrest, or actually reverse the process.

Stories like your need to be heard, especially by those new to boards such as these.

May you continue to improve and inspire.

Silverlady 11-12-2006 10:15 AM

Wow!!

Brian, that is awesome!! It's great to hear this news. Keep on doing whatever you are doing. This is great hope for others.

Billye

dahlek 11-12-2006 03:35 PM

Wow!

Someone who is actually experiencing extra pain-free moments!

I am mentally doing a jig to celebrate your success. To physically do so, well, I'd just topple over.

Great thoughts your way! Keep 'em up! - j

californiaDana 11-12-2006 04:37 PM

Brian that is so great that you have improved, you dont hear about that alot. Good for you, I hope you keep it up.

Dana