NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   anurism burst and brain bleed (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/62974-anurism-burst-brain-bleed.html)

deroch 12-07-2008 08:25 PM

anurism burst and brain bleed

Hello, I had an anuism burst & brain bleed a couple of years ago. I remember not one day and was hospitalized for 3.5 months. As a matter of fact I am just now remembering what day it is etc. I have a VP shunt, and yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of my anurism burst. I have to go now because this is making me cry..for no reason I realize, but none the less.
Val

Twinkletoes 12-07-2008 09:29 PM

((((deroch)))) Welcome to Neurotalk! I'm so sorry for your aneurysm and memory loss. :( Well, maybe you don't want to remember those months anyway. :confused:

But I'm sorry you are still feeling so sad. I can't even imagine what that must be like, but I feel so bad for you, Val.

If you continue to post and hang out here, you'll find that people are very caring and helpful. They can really give you a lift.

Don't be shy, just jump in anywhere whenever you feel like it. I will keep you in my prayers.

:hug::hug::hug:

MelodyL 12-08-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deroch (Post 420943)
Hello, I had an anuism burst & brain bleed a couple of years ago. I remember not one day and was hospitalized for 3.5 months. As a matter of fact I am just now remembering what day it is etc. I have a VP shunt, and yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of my anurism burst. I have to go now because this is making me cry..for no reason I realize, but none the less.
Val

Hi there Deroch:

Welcome to our little (well, not so little) group of friends.

You are not alone. There are others going through similiar stuff. Keep reading the postings and you'll understand that we use humor, we share stories, we swap recipes (on other forums), and we really do care about each other.

Sometimes, we care more than family members care.

So it's a good thing that you found this website.

Try and smile, and while we can't go backwards, we most certainly can go forward.

Take care,

Melody

Doody 12-08-2008 10:46 AM

Hi ((Deroch)). I'm so sorry for what happened to you.

It's true - you'll find very compassionate and caring people at NeuroTalk so please stay and join in. I'm not sure if this would be helpful for you but we do have an Aneurysm forum. Here is the link to it. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum7.html

:hug:

Darlene 12-09-2008 02:56 AM

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk. Great to see you have come to be with us. Just let us know if we can be of any help. We are all here to assist each other as possible.

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around.

Darlene
:hug:

weegot5kiz 12-09-2008 08:06 AM

Hello and welcome to Neuro Talk, you will find Neuro Talk is filled with some really helpful and wonderful people, so do not hesitate to ask question or concerns you may have. Again welcome to NT

Kitty 12-09-2008 08:37 AM

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk!

FranksAngel 12-10-2008 12:23 AM

shelly2013 07-25-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deroch (Post 420943)
Val

I had a brain aneurism to burst on May 2 of this year. It happened to be my birthday. I was hospitalized for a month and remember none of it. My life has totally changed. I have no physical defects, but memory loss an confusion. I have been unable to return to work since that time. :confused: