NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   "exclamation mark, asterik, "at"... (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/63218-exclamation-mark-asterik.html)

who moi 12-09-2008 11:12 PM

"exclamation mark, asterik, "at"...

...pound sign, pound sign, exlamation mark, at, asterik, asterik, percent, exclamation, percent, pound sign, at, exclamation..."

sorry for using such foul language...I just needed to get it out...

weegot5kiz 12-09-2008 11:17 PM

thats *&%#@***&^ ok

FranksAngel 12-09-2008 11:21 PM

now, now, now, ... don't make me get my bar of soap and wash your mouths out .... (tapping foot annoyedly like most mothers will do)

who moi 12-09-2008 11:22 PM

shoot, what is "^" called, Frank?

LMAO......

I forgot the "ampersand"

:Doh:

alrighty Mr. shall we start another code thread again? :D

(hold that thought, I have to get to bed...LMAO)

who moi 12-09-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranksAngel (Post 422284)
now, now, now, ... don't make me get my bar of soap and wash your mouths out .... (tapping foot annoyedly like most mothers will do)

#$&!*^^!*##

wash muh mouth out with soap?? But I thought soap were used under the sheets to ease pain??

you'll have to talk to Mel about that, deb... ;)

LOLOLOL

:p

FranksAngel 12-10-2008 12:33 AM

fine !!!!!! i'll leave that bar under the sheet at the foot of the bed (pain still here but bed smells fresh) ... i'll just have to wash both of your's mouths out with dish soap !!!!!!

Blessings2You 12-10-2008 05:49 AM

Hey Who, we always called that little jigger a pup tent, but it's a circumflex.

who moi 12-10-2008 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 422389)
Hey Who, we always called that little jigger a pup tent, but it's a circumflex.

*gulp, crossing legs....circumcise!!! wait, putting on glasses...whew, circumflex...

funny, "^" doesn't look very muscular to moi...*scratches head graphic...

but thanks for telling me what it is! :D Now I can add some muscles to my foul language, cool beans...

(all of you in the path of my foul language watchout, besides my exclamations and my asteriks, I now can circumflex them...eheheheheheh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:

Originally Posted by FranksAngel (Post 422314)
fine !!!!!! i'll leave that bar under the sheet at the foot of the bed (pain still here but bed smells fresh) ... i'll just have to wash both of your's mouths out with dish soap !!!!!!

deb...

now, you know soaps never tell the truth cause they are full of lyes...

plus, if soap are made of fat, how can you cleanse the mouth out? It'll be like eating a bucket of lard...or kentucky fried chicken skins...LOLOLOL

:thud:

Blessings2You 12-10-2008 07:04 AM

^ is also a caret sign. In French it's a circumflex.

Don't forget the tilde ~
Or the bracket sisters, [ and ], and the brace brothers, { and }

AZjanie 12-10-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FranksAngel (Post 422284)

I was a real smart us kid and I got my mouth washed out when I tried to shock Mom with a very nasty word.

Vel soap tastes awful! :eek: