NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   off topic NIKKI (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/63246-topic-nikki.html)

Burntmarshmallow 12-10-2008 07:27 AM

off topic NIKKI

I posted this in the wonder but since I have not heard anything I want to try and make sure that you get the email I sent to you I also PM. you here. with a couple links and info about stimulator.
Keeping you in healing prayers my angel friend warrior.
Hope you are back home soon!
PEACE AND HUGS:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
BMW

Nik-key 12-10-2008 08:42 AM

Thank you ((BMW)) :hug: I don't even have IM, I meant PM:o Thank you for all the information!!! I wrote you already but for those of you who do not know.. I went yesterday and they gave me a nerve block, I don't handle these well but I was at my wits end so I did it. I have many different opiates at home for "break through pain", but nothing really helps with nerve pain.......sigh.....

My neurologist is making appointments for me to see the pain clinic and the neurosurgeons to talk about having a stimulator put in. They wanted me to have this a few years ago, but Dad was really against it. He was beside himself with worry over me having yet another brain surgery. I wont have the deep brain stimulation for my TN, but I am reconsidering the one for my ON. It isn't as invasive, and if there is a chance it can help, I feel I must take it.

I will be here, I NEED to be here and I will post when I can :hug:
Big hugs for everyone :grouphug:

Alffe 12-10-2008 10:34 AM

Nikki I hope that you are getting some relief from the nerve block and praying that you'll get an appointment quickly with the new drs. :hug:

Brokenfriend 12-11-2008 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik-key (Post 422449)
Thank you ((BMW)) :hug: I don't even have IM, I meant PM:o Thank you for all the information!!! I wrote you already but for those of you who do not know.. I went yesterday and they gave me a nerve block, I don't handle these well but I was at my wits end so I did it. I have many different opiates at home for "break through pain", but nothing really helps with nerve pain.......sigh.....

My neurologist is making appointments for me to see the pain clinic and the neurosurgeons to talk about having a stimulator put in. They wanted me to have this a few years ago, but Dad was really against it. He was beside himself with worry over me having yet another brain surgery. I wont have the deep brain stimulation for my TN, but I am reconsidering the one for my ON. It isn't as invasive, and if there is a chance it can help, I feel I must take it.

I will be here, I NEED to be here and I will post when I can :hug:
Big hugs for everyone :grouphug:

Oh Nik-key. I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. I had no idea. :( God bless your heart. I wish that I could take the pain away. You are such a loving person. BF:hug::hug::hug:

who moi 12-11-2008 12:37 PM

nik,

don't have to tell you how much you inspires me and others....

take care of yourself...

((((BIG HUGS))))