NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   Ayurvedic Herbs (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/66329-ayurvedic-herbs.html)

Shake 'Em Up 12-16-2008 08:22 AM

Ayurvedic Herbs

I have been taking herbs from India for the last year. I hesitate to make any generic or grandiose claims, but I do feel better and find that I am using my cane as a mere decorative accessory.

Dr. Mukesh Paneri is coming to the US in late January and anyone who would like to see him can contact him through his website www.drpaneri.com
He will be seeing folks in Orlando, LA, San Francisco, Chicago and New York.
I will be arranging an informational meeting with him in New York as soon as his itinerary is set. Email me at Siege2377@aol.com if you would like to schedule an appointment with him or if you would like to attend the informational meeting.

Cyndy a.k.a. Shake Em Up

girija 12-16-2008 03:47 PM

Ayurveda

thanks Cynthia
I just wanted to add my experience with Ayurvedic treatment. I tried 6 weeks of therapy at an ayurvedic hospital while I was in India which included staying in a serene, peaceful resort like place with no TV or Phone, eating healthy food provided by the hospital, regular exercise and herbal-oil massages everyday. Never felt better in my life! Hard to maintain that life style and but continued ayurvedic meds along with Mirapex and Amantadine. That helped in general, had more energy. But being a lab rat/white rat (I prefer the term lab rat!!), I tried to go off mirapex and that didnot work. So my conclusion was Ayurvedic treatment alone is not enough to relieve my symptoms but with mirapex, amantadine it made a difference. I donot know Dr.Panera or his treatments, but in general Ayurveda doesnt have any adverse effects, its all based on natural products and its worth trying it.

Girija

Damsee 01-24-2009 03:00 PM

How did you get the herbs?

Helo Shake them up

Can you tell me how to get them, I'd like to give it a try.
Is registering through his web site the only way?

Thanks for sharing

Damsee

hirak1977 01-25-2009 08:13 AM

My dad who lives hardly 50 miles from Dr. Paneri's clinic have been taking his meds for past 1-2 years.. He has not been benefited from his drugs yet.

There are others who claim they have been treated and improved. My dad is continuing his drugs in such good faith.

May god bless you all.

Shake 'Em Up 01-29-2009 03:37 PM

Ayurvedic Herbs

Damsee-
Dr. Paneri periodically visits the US and meets with interested individuals to assess the herbs they may need. He is planning a trip soon. You can complete an inquiry form on his website drpaneri.com. I'm striving to maintain the best overall health that I can so that I can benefit from whatever protocols or treatments are approved, whenever they are approved.
Cyndy

QUOTE=Damsee;452655]Helo Shake them up

Can you tell me how to get them, I'd like to give it a try.
Is registering through his web site the only way?

Thanks for sharing

Damsee[/QUOTE]