NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Lets Commit Jose!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/6671-commit-jose.html)

ATallOne 11-18-2006 01:11 PM

Lets Commit Jose!!!

Okay I've had it. I can put up with poking fun at my new vuluputious hair cascadading down my back! My beautiful new smile! And everything else that has made me who I am today! But anyone and I mean anyone who SNORTS! Well - In my book that means it's time for a trip to the funny farm. I truly feel bad for her but I suspect it is a long time coming.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Just glad somone was here to catch her when she fell! I have already talked to the Doc and she will be committed late tonight. I am meeting him behind the alley down at the warf at midnight. Lets all say a big prayer for Jose!! :o

Chin Up Jose we will miss you!!

Cybill :)

P.S. SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT SNORT :D :D :D

Debby 11-18-2006 03:27 PM

*ROFLMAO* snort *LOL* guawffe

I was gonna say something about your new ahhhh Avatar but didn't think that the thread Ifirst saw it on was the appropriate thread for that. But I almost fell off my stool I sit on here at my buffett when on my lappy. *ROFL* I am not kidding.............and just ahhhhhhh errrrrrrrrr when did you go have all that surgery done btw???? and well Jose shouldn't be committed. but maybe ahhhh errrr LOLOL you should be instead????!!!!!

Seriously tho I laffed at that so hard.........thanks for the -hits & giggles last evening......

DebbyV

Joselita 11-18-2006 09:16 PM

I'm Craaaaaaa-zy! ROFL...here's a song for ya!

:D
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
Here comes my wagon, my wagon,
to take me to the nutty factory!

Here comes my wagon, my wagon,
I'm a nut as you can plainly see!

Just like the nuts that fall,
I'm a little crack, that's all!

Here comes my wagon,
My kiddy car,
My trike!
Toot! Toot!:D

LOLSNORTING all over the place! Oh my! :D

Mark, I mean Sybil.....Sweetie...you should have had LASIX done while you were at it too. :eek: HAHAHAHEEHEHEHESNORTSNORTSNORTSNOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRT TTT!!!

Ahem. Ok. I am good now. So sorry.:o

Ah...the men in white jackets. Yes. I see them lurking around the corner there. Yes. I am waving at them! :eek:

Hi Guys!!! Over here! ;)

You might be wondering WHY would I be waving at the white jacekted fellows, and singing my Ding Ding song? Why you ask?:confused:

Well...see.....I hate to be the one to break the news, there Sybil....but...they ain't here for Moi! ;)
FWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: (Snort.) :o
Dang it. Sorry. Excuse me. Kinda messed up the whole evil laugh thing there. Oh well.

Anyway....They are, as are we all, very worried about the Grandpa Munster wanna be clone person running around calling them self (Hmmmm...Their self? Crap. I am tired and hungry...I forgot to eat supper! Too much plotting with the Jacket guys, I guess. LOL) Sybil. They just want to make sure you are feeling alright...

Hey! Where you going???? :confused: They are going to take you to get new Cocoa Nuts, and a bra that supports A LOT better!!! :eek: WAIT UP!!!!!!!!!

*sigh....:o

LOLOLSnort!!!!
Jose:p

himomdp 11-18-2006 10:36 PM

:cool:

Now Kids....I must say you are all just having far too much fun! I think the men in white jackets must take both Jose and Mark away....far away.

Carry on you two!

Have fun.

:D

jcherry 11-20-2006 11:01 AM

Jose you been in the home brew again? LOL:p