NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Sunday check in......Football day (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/6721-sunday-check-football-day.html)

Nikko 11-19-2006 09:12 AM

Sunday check in......Football day

:) What's up for Sunday? Lots of Football on, I love the Miami Dolpins, but this has been another tough year for them.

I am going to get some R and R again. I think I really need it still.

So, check it, hope all is well.

Hugs, Nikko

Mari 11-20-2006 04:40 AM

Hi, Nikko,

The dolphins won today/Sunday. :)

I bought a few sweaters -- one I got at Target. Usuasually I don't have good luck there, but I found a warm looking big gray sweater that will go with some black outfits for work. ....and other store that my friend took me to but I can't remember the name. I bought a gorgeous big brown sweater and a few tops and bottoms on sale....

I wish I knew why I stay up late so much. I feel like if I knew the reason, that I could change the behavior. I don't know. I keep hoping the therapist will help me figure it out soon.

Mari

bizi 11-20-2006 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 40329)
Hi, Nikko,

The dolphins won today/Sunday. :)

I bought a few sweaters -- one I got at Target. Usuasually I don't have good luck there, but I found a warm looking big gray sweater that will go with some black outfits for work. ....and other store that my friend took me to but I can't remember the name. I bought a gorgeous big brown sweater and a few tops and bottoms on sale....
Mari

You did have good luck shopping!
I am happy for you!
bizi

Nathan1097 11-20-2006 04:16 PM

I was up at 6:45 a.m. yesterday in order to be up and awake and fed and ready for work by 8 a.m. We had a meeting until 10:00, and the managers brought donuts and juice, too. We watched some videos, chatted and learned about how to wrap a present well and then I went on with my work day until 1 p.m. I bought a few gifts for xmas for my family at 40% off with my discount as I left. Christopher had sent me an email asking if I wanted to do something that night which made me happy when I checked shortly after work. I went home and played with the kids and got a shower and went with Christopher to return dvds. We ended up watching one I brought over- White Christmas. That was fun. And I was hungry so I had toast and tea while there. I left about 12:30 and came home and had a nice sleep. Today, I've just cleaned my room, bummed around and watched "Meerkat Manor" and a Fred Astair movie on tv. I work every other day this week except Thursday so I figured I'd just do nothing today.

befuddled2 11-20-2006 07:05 PM

I'm late to this post. Sunday, yesterday, I had to take 3 Imodium so I could leave my house. I went by the construction site about 10 miles away to get the name of the new mini storage they are building. I want to apply for a part time job there. Then I went to the bar a little further away where no one knows my husband except for one of the bartenders but she doesn't talk to him anymore. Anyway, I had a good day yesterday.

befuddled2

Mari 11-23-2006 05:03 AM

Hi Nikko,
Do you have any teams playing on Thursday?
I have gotten so out of touch with football -- don't have a favorite team. In hs I marched with the band. That's how I learned about football.

Mari