NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   BJ...We want to comfort you. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/67730-bj-comfort.html)

Brokenfriend 12-29-2008 06:36 AM

BJ...We want to comfort you.

I know that you have been through a ruff time with the nerve pain from the accident,and holiday loneliness,and other things. Please don't bottle these things up. We are here for you. Friend:hug::hug::hug::Heart::heartthrob::Heart:

Mari 12-29-2008 06:44 AM

Dear BJ,
I pray for you and want you to feel better and be well.
Know that.
Mari

Nikko 12-29-2008 11:11 AM

I hope each day you are feeling better and better. Take care...

Take care, Nikko:hug:

Dmom3005 12-29-2008 06:23 PM

I've been thinking of you too BJ.

Donna:grouphug:

Brokenfriend 12-29-2008 06:24 PM

BJ,Dear...We would like to give you some intensive Care

I hope that you will start to feel a bit better this up coming new year. I'd like to say Happy New Year to you in advance.

I know that this Christmas was a lonely,and painful time for you. We'd like to cheer you up,and comfort you.

I understand how these painful things can go over a long period of time. I really do understand.

You have lots of friends here.

You can type just a few words here,and there.

We want to help you dear BJ. Friend:hug::Heart::heartthrob::Heart::hug:

Abbie 12-29-2008 07:10 PM

Thinking of you!!

Hi BJ!!!

I hope you are healing nicely from your accident!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much and am just now catching up...

I pray you have healing and comfort soon!!

You are a wonderful person and a true inspiration to me and many others here!!

Please check in when you have a moment and know you are in my thoughts!!!

BIG but gentle hugs,
:hug:
Abbie

Koala77 12-29-2008 07:16 PM

Thinking of you..

I'm sure Christmas has been a time of mixed emotions for you BJ, especially with the pain you must be suffering from the accident, but please know that you're surrounded by love here. :hug:

I hope that the coming year will be a better one that 2008 has been for you, so Happy New Year BJ.

Burntmarshmallow 12-29-2008 10:11 PM

BJ I know when i am kinda quiet it may seem like i have forgotten about my family i have here at neurotalk forgoten about you forgotten about friends .Fact is just the oppsite.
I have been sending prayers for all my family here.
You are an amazing friend a inspiration to others even if you dont think so ...you are and that is just how it is!!!! You are full of courage strength are kind caring and have a huge big heart. I wish your new year coming to be filled with many stedy healing steps in the sunshine for the weight of the past to be lifted and lightened and filled with positive things to make you smile inside and out. You deserve that and so much more! :hug:
Your in my prayers and in my heart too BJ . :hug:

PEACE
BMW

mistiis 12-30-2008 12:31 AM

(((BJ))) I couldn't say it better here than all of your friends are....YOU ARE LOVED, by us, your family up above, the angels, and by God Himself. We all hold you close, and hope that you will feel some peace, and that everyday will bring some measure of relief from the physical and mental torment. Think on Him, when the pain tries to draw you into itself. Re-direct your mind away from the pain and to Him. Yes, I know that is hard, but it does help some. Hit a thank you button so we know you are still hanging in there and fighting. :o :hug: :grouphug:

Brokenfriend 12-30-2008 05:44 AM

BJ

Maybe they can give you something more for the nerve pain now that you have had a MRI on Monday. I'm hoping that you are feeling better. Do you know when they are going to get the test results?

I hope that you feel better soon,and endure this eclipse,until you see the sunlight again. Friend :Heart::hug::heartthrob::hug::Heart: