NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   My Christmas starts tomorrow!!!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/67968-christmas-starts-tomorrow.html)

doydie 01-01-2009 01:06 AM

My Christmas starts tomorrow!!!!!!

My oldest daughter and my sisters oldest daughter get in tomorrow, my youngest brother comes in Friday. we rarely get to see him. He is only able to come up every couple of years. Then my other brother and son, who has a brand new wife comes in Saturday. Then we will have Christmas!!!!!! All at my house! And my new family room is finished and I am so proud of it! So you all have a Happy New Year

Koala77 01-01-2009 03:39 AM

Merry Christmas Doydie. :hug:
I hope you and your family have a wonderful time. :)

dorrie 01-01-2009 03:48 AM

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! Is it not just wonderful when families can come together!! Enjoy yourself, Doydie!!!!

SallyC 01-01-2009 11:03 AM

WoooooHoooooo!! Have a Very Merry Christmas with your lovely Family, Doydie.:hug:

NurseNancy 01-01-2009 07:33 PM

that's terrific.
it sounds like it will be a great family reunion.
have fun with everyone.
i'm happy about your family room for you.

doydie 01-01-2009 11:57 PM

Thanks for all your well wishes. I just now figured out this thread should have been in The Stumble Inn. Sorry about that! My kids got in today and the first thing my oldest grandaughter and I did was for me to help her wrap the Chritsmas presents I helped her and her little sister make at Thanksgiving. It's really hard for an adult not to step in and wrap something pretty. But the gift is from a 7 year old and her 2 year old sister. So she needed to wrap them. Granted they look like she wrapped them but that's what makes them so precious.

Lady 01-02-2009 02:37 AM

doyie, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday together. I don't think it matters when the family gets together, its the fun, excitement and laughter that makes it so worth while. :)
Enjoy your new family room. Is it an addition to your home or a redone existing room?
Lady

ali12 01-02-2009 01:06 PM

Happy Belated Christmas, Dodyie! I hope you and your family have a great time filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness!!:hug:

Since you are Celebrating Chrismas late, maybe you should have a "Spanish Christmas" ... there Christmas is on the 5th and that's when my grandad Celebrates it as he lives over there! It's SO confusing as he is English but celebrates Christmas on the same day as the Spanish lol.

I hope you have a great time and I am thinking of you and your family!

Becca44 01-02-2009 08:08 PM

I hope you're having a great day with your family. Christmas happens on whatever day your heart says it happens, right? :)
Merry Christmas doydie.

doydie 01-03-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady (Post 437484)
doyie, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday together. I don't think it mattress when the family gets together, its the fun, excitement and laughter that makes it so worth while. :)
Enjoy your new family room. Is it an addition to your home or a redone existing room?
Lady

This is a redo of our existing family room. We had our house built in 1978 and left the lower level unfunushed. We finished the family room in 1981. We loved the 70's style so that's waht it has been for all those years, dark paneling and all!