NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   didnt FG have a float in parade today? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/68018-didnt-fg-float-parade.html)

weegot5kiz 01-01-2009 12:15 PM

didnt FG have a float in parade today?

hello who knows if Cherly (flygirl) had a float in todays parade if so which float is it

Sitting here watching it and just thought about it

SandyC 01-01-2009 12:58 PM

I don't know but I know she had a wedding this weekend.

ewizabeth 01-01-2009 01:39 PM

Wasn't it her new business partner that had the float today? The one with the flower shop? Remember how Cheryl described how it was a special parade? In California I think?

weegot5kiz 01-01-2009 02:25 PM

yes it was her partners and it was the rose parade i think, i recorded it so we can watch it later on the Hd tv it should be nice

tovaxin_lab_rat 01-03-2009 07:31 PM

City of Anaheim/Wizard of Oz float and Bayer float. We watched the parade while we were in SLC putting together all the bouquets for the wedding on Jan 2nd. The commentators were that weather guy from the Today show and some lady I didn't know. They didn't even comment on the Wizard of Oz float. We could see it in the background but they went to commercial. So no clue about it.

Also didn't see anything about a Bayer float.

Guess we watched the parade on the wrong channel.

I just got home from SLC about an hour ago so have not talked to anyone.

weegot5kiz 01-03-2009 07:40 PM

I did hear about the bayer float I recall that cause I thought it was odd some med companys name on a float, the parade was like a huge commercial for all these corps, Congrats still in order, thats the ultimate in parades except maybe macys thurkey day parade

its my thread so

FG hows the arm doing? any better? I hope so and again congrats to you and the other person at work for the float

tovaxin_lab_rat 01-03-2009 08:14 PM

The arm is a bit better. I got a cortisone shot on the 30th. The shot site was not in the shoulder joint but in the back side probably about 2 inches down from the top of my shoulder. Pain level decreased to about a 6 from suicidal! :) I still can't move my arm much, but the pain is tolerable and I don't have to wear the sling unless I want to. I have worn when I feel like I need to stop myself from over doing! Thumb and forefinger are still numb and numbness up my forearm. But that's from the C3/4 pinched nerve.

I just posted on the baffled by pain thread in MS about tests this week.

As far as the floats, I really don't know what went on, but I am sure I will get a full report when I go to the shop on Monday. I was pretty busy with the wedding and just got home and am very tired.

The wedding was great. The flowers turned out beautiful. I am so happy I had the help of a very good friend! And no I don't have any pictures! As soon as I do, I will put them in my profile! Duh forgot to take any pictures! This was the first wedding I've done by myself!

weegot5kiz 01-03-2009 08:19 PM

cool congrats on the solo wedding, solo is the only way to get married lol:yikes: someone here is gonna cuss me out when she reads this later gonna go read the thread, thanks I could not remember where and or what the thread was called

Gazelle 01-03-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Av8rgirl (Post 438437)
I just got home from SLC about an hour ago so have not talked to anyone.

Um.... what am I, chopped liver??? Oh.... right, you said "anyone." I'm "someone" so you're probably right--you didn't talk to just "anyone."

:D

FranksAngel 01-03-2009 11:47 PM

i have just one thing to say ..... bite me frank

now on to more important stuff ... FG congrats on having floats in the parade and a wedding too .... great way to start out the new year .....