NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Man Of Your Dreams (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/6802-dreams.html)

ATallOne 11-20-2006 11:34 AM

Man Of Your Dreams

Ladies? I am the Official, Bonified, One Hundred Percent - "Man Of Your Dreams"!! Come and get me. And no fighting. Get in a single file. No hitting. Patients, Pateints. You all get your turn. Okay you can look but

DO NOT TOUCH

Seriously - I hope everybody is having a great day. I find it amazing that I have never met any of you in person, I have never spoken to any of you except for a slightly fatal attempt with Himomdp through the PC and constant phone talk with Debbie3674. And yet I think of all of you all the time. I feel blessed to have you all as friends and that means alot.

I'm not sure if our friends in the UK and Japan celebrate Thanksgiving with us but that is okay I'll raise my glass to ya anyway! I give thanks to everyone.

Chin Up!!!

Bless You! Mark :)

P.S. I wanted to include photose of my twin brothers Herbie and Harold. If you see them, don't approach them okay? Just smile from a distance and move along quickly! :D I added a couple more guys I found under the house!!!!

LisaM 11-20-2006 12:40 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Did I ever thank you for bringing smiles to this board on a daily basis? If not...THANK YOU! You do so every day, and it;s a joy to read your posts. Please, keep them coming.

buckwheat 11-20-2006 01:59 PM

Just Updating

ATallOne 11-20-2006 02:48 PM

Blushing!

Awww shucks you guys, Your soo nice to me. It's nothing really. Anything I can do to make the girls laugh. I used to pull pigtails, but that made the girls cry.

I have actually decided to get my face fixed back to the way I really look for a while. I figured I better before my skin gets all stretched out.

Mark :)

debbi3674 11-20-2006 04:33 PM

I Love You Mark And Please............for The Love Of God....stay Your Handsome Self!!! Lol Thanks For Everything And I Know You Know What I Mean. Happy Thanksgiving To You And Yours And I Will Be Thinking Of You My Lil Soul-mate. Love From Deb

coachV 11-20-2006 07:50 PM

i'm with deb....i always thought u looked rather good as yourself!....tho i'll admit to laughing at the other avatars!

ATallOne 11-21-2006 06:32 AM

AllllRight!

Ladies Ladies Ladies!! If you insist! I'm so exhausted trying to please everyone. Everybody always wants a piece of me. Do this, do that. Cinderella, Cinderella all I hear is Cinderella! Fine! If you want me to stay my chunky, uhh I mean swealthy, uh er ah I mean Me Myself and I than fine! I will. So There!!!!!!:D

Love Mark :)

jcherry 11-21-2006 01:16 PM

Mark, I just want you to know that you bring a smile to my face everyday that i get on this board. It is great to have such humor to help overcome the constant pain we all suffer.

About your brothers, I can see the family resemblance..LOL (NOT):D

Thanks for being here,
Janet

himomdp 11-21-2006 01:56 PM

Mark,
Oh freak! Mark how could you??? I'm peeing in my drawers!

1-800-DENTIST. Geez. As if you didn't have freaking enough problems! I had no idea you didn't teach your brothers how to brush their teeth.

Janet, could you please do something with their fancy locks??? I'm about to be sick!

Ok...take care, I think. I'm sending you best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving! But with your reputation, are you going to let these guys sit at your table this year? :D

With aloha, Dana

jcherry 11-21-2006 02:01 PM

Dana, I have scissors and will travel but as for helping their looks, well I'm not a magician but will do the best i can do. LOL Yes, remind me NOT to use their dentist..LOL

Aloha my friend.. I've sure missed ya..

Love ya,
Janet