NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Myasthenia Gravis (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/)
-   -   Going on holiday (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/68258-holiday.html)

redtail 01-04-2009 03:31 AM

Going on holiday

Hi all, just thought I let you know I'm heading to the big smoke to stay with my big Brother and his family for a week or so.

I probably won't post anything, so I havn't fallen off the perch:rolleyes:, just heading North for a while.

I hope everyones new years are going ok. I let you know what I got up to when I get back, and if I survived Perths heatwave, they had a temp of 39C last week! Whew, I'm glad they have a pool:D

take care:hug:
redtail

Brennan068 01-04-2009 04:33 AM

Ouch, way too warm for my blood :D

Have a blast visiting your brother.

Brian

Quote:

Originally Posted by redtail (Post 438627)
Hi all, just thought I let you know I'm heading to the big smoke to stay with my big Brother and his family for a week or so.

I probably won't post anything, so I havn't fallen off the perch:rolleyes:, just heading North for a while.

I hope everyones new years are going ok. I let you know what I got up to when I get back, and if I survived Perths heatwave, they had a temp of 39C last week! Whew, I'm glad they have a pool:D

take care:hug:
redtail

erinhermes 01-04-2009 11:47 AM

I'm going to miss you!

Hey Kate!!!!!

I am going to miss you!!!!!!! I know you are going to have a blast!!!!!!:D

Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!!!!!!

:hug:Erin:hug:

redtail 01-04-2009 08:26 PM

they have a swimming pool, so I am planning on spending alot of time in that, and just bought myself a container of electrolytes, so I don't dehydrate and get sick(one of the ways I usually end up in hospital)

erinhermes 01-04-2009 11:28 PM

Keep drinking those liquids!!!!!!! I know you'll have a blast!!!!!

:hug:ERin:hug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by redtail (Post 439042)
they have a swimming pool, so I am planning on spending alot of time in that, and just bought myself a container of electrolytes, so I don't dehydrate and get sick(one of the ways I usually end up in hospital)

redtail 01-11-2009 06:26 PM

Got home last night, and crashed!! Had a great time. We all went to the zoo, I hired a gopher, wow what a difference that made (even if every one looked, wondering what a youngish person was doing on it, I rekon they were just jealous!) We saw a baby orang- utan, a baby sivlery gibbon, and loads of other stuff. Went to Freemantle on Friday, and that really knocked me for six. The good thing is I had a great time, and although am exhausted and my body is a bit off, I'm not as bad as I thought I'd be.
Hope all is ok with everyone
redtail

erinhermes 01-11-2009 09:39 PM

What a great time!

Oh Kate! I am so happy for you!!!!! Sounds like you had a great time! I missed you!!! Did you take any pics?

Can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

:hug:Erin:hug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by redtail (Post 443216)
Got home last night, and crashed!! Had a great time. We all went to the zoo, I hired a gopher, wow what a difference that made (even if every one looked, wondering what a youngish person was doing on it, I rekon they were just jealous!) We saw a baby orang- utan, a baby sivlery gibbon, and loads of other stuff. Went to Freemantle on Friday, and that really knocked me for six. The good thing is I had a great time, and although am exhausted and my body is a bit off, I'm not as bad as I thought I'd be.
Hope all is ok with everyone
redtail