NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   Wow Finally got on! (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/69-wow-finally.html)

DiMarie 08-23-2006 01:15 PM

Wow Finally got on!

Good to have a tempoary new home.
Hope to find others in soon.
Email the link to all you have in the address book.
I am off to work so I will stop by when I have a chance. So much going here, not enough hours in the day..
Di

Shirl 08-23-2006 01:21 PM

Hi DiMarie ~

I posted in your other thread but I see you got it! :D

Shirl:)

Jomar 08-23-2006 01:26 PM

Yeah

well howdy all-
had to make my username longer but same old j55.

did anyone send link to roz, Tam, martha??
i have there email if not.

Shirl 08-23-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jo55 (Post 300)
well howdy all-
had to make my username longer but same old j55.

did anyone send link to roz, Tam, martha??
i have there email if not.

Hi jo ~

I can send the link to Roz. She is a member of Spine and beyond and has been posting regularly there. I have already posted the link to BT2 in our Chit Chat and I will post the link in out Links section. I will be sure to send this to Roz.

Shirl ;)

buriedinbooks 08-23-2006 02:40 PM

Thanks Di

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiMarie (Post 297)
Good to have a tempoary new home.
Hope to find others in soon.
Email the link to all you have in the address book.
I am off to work so I will stop by when I have a chance. So much going here, not enough hours in the day..
Di

Hi Di...good to be back. AND thank you for keeping those on your address list updated...you are the best~ :)

Hope everyone returns refreshed and with no pain! Yeah!

Welcome back everyone! Carly

Shirl 08-23-2006 02:48 PM

Hi Carly

Hi Carly ~

I sent you a email and a PM on Spine and beyond reminding you we are still there and that we hope to hear from you sometime. ;) I hope you remember us as you joined in Jan. 06. Would love to hear from you there as well when you get time.

Shirl:D

buriedinbooks 08-23-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shirl (Post 312)
Hi Carly ~

I sent you a email and a PM on Spine and beyond reminding you we are still there and that we hope to hear from you sometime. ;) I hope you remember us as you joined in Jan. 06. Would love to hear from you there as well when you get time.

Shirl:D

Thanks for the gentle reminder, Shirl. I remember having a difficult time posting on the one new site BUT can't remember which one;I will try again. Was this the same site that Gloria started?

Healing Hugs...Carly

Shirl 08-23-2006 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buriedinbooks (Post 315)
Thanks for the gentle reminder, Shirl. I remember having a difficult time posting on the one new site BUT can't remember which one;I will try again. Was this the same site that Gloria started?

Healing Hugs...Carly

Hi Carly ~

I sure hope it wasn't SAB that you had trouble posting on. We would love to hear from you. Nope, SAB opened on Oct. 1, 2005. Gloria was a mod. for me for a while then she started her own board for Tarlov Cyst. I believe she started another board called Spine Talk now.:confused: I am not sure why she started 2 boards:confused: Gloria has not posted on SAB for a little while now. The last email I got from her said she is not doing very well.:(

If you have trouble getting on or posting please let me know and I will help you out.

Shirl :)

LisaL-TOS 08-23-2006 05:31 PM

Thanks Carly for the information. Is this the JL based site or does someone else own this?

Hope everyone had a nice summer. KIDS are back in school...YEAH!~!

LisaL-TOS 08-23-2006 05:33 PM

I wonder why some are listed as Visitors and some as members. Hmmmm