NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Praying for other and support for our family (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/69431-praying-support-family.html)

honeybear 01-11-2009 12:14 PM

Praying for other and support for our family

Hi Dear forum friends,
Over several years I had been a member of forums and read and participated. Now I am in the mist of legal and health battles and lack support from my own extended family my parents are deceased.

I start my day with a prayer list and when I saw the forum had a spiritual support I knew I could come to read and pray.
I am on disability, participate in communty groups and love photography. I have had alot of support from many members on various forums before and come to here as my comfort place.

It will be nice to have NT forums to chat socially about good days and days prayers are needed.

Blessings to all and my prayers.
Honey

Blessings2You 01-11-2009 03:52 PM

Hi, and welcome. I love your cat!!!

mistiis 01-13-2009 11:39 AM

Praying for you honeybear, may He continue to strengthen you, and may you feel His peace as you continue through the rough patches in your life... and welcome...:hug:

whispers 01-14-2009 05:32 PM

It is tough when we feel alone. But here we are not alone. You can share your tears, we can share our tears, and, what is best, we can pray for each other. There are times when things get to be so difficult especially with health problems and the totally 'unnecessary' legal problems. Hang in there! May God give you strength for the day and peace for the night.

honeybear 01-14-2009 07:14 PM

Thank you so much for not letting me feel so alone and having your prayers.

Last week I found out my unemployment would run out the end of the month unless I qualify for an extension. Today my husbands plant closed indefinatly.

The anniversary of the passing of my daughter is coming soon and I miss her so much. It has a grasp on my heart like a wrench. I try to keep good thoughts, but the holidays were super difficult.

Now with legal battles, benfits from dh work stop the end of the month, I feel zapped of strength.
So I came in for a hug :grouphug:

Tonight I am gathering up the few holiday items dh and I bought each other to take back, and am cutting cable, and the phone to bare minimum.

So many are being hurt by the economy, physical problems, makes for anxious days.
Blessing and prayers to all,

Honey

honeybear 01-14-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 443116)
Hi, and welcome. I love your cat!!!

Thanks Blessings,
He is my old furry pal. My dd first cat 1992. He is 17 now. I am raising her other three too.
This one is a lazy fur ball, then all of a sudden runs like a bullet. He love the holiday tree's. This year was a small 4' but he was right up under it as usual.

Honey

DM 01-15-2009 09:32 AM

Hello honeybear and Welcome to our little corner of the world. I'm really glad you found us, as the members here are very warm, helpful and friendly. You have had so much to deal with and I am sorry about the loss of daughter.

Please make yourself at home here and feel free to check out all the different forums and jump in anywhere. You're one of us now.. :grouphug:

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...ezyf7bb20g.gif

Friend2U 01-25-2009 01:46 AM

Dear Honeybear,

One big :hug: coming up! I have found a lot of comfort from my new friends here on NT. It's nice to have another new friend who believes in and values the power of prayer! :smileypray:

So sorry about the loss of you dd. The greatest fear a parent can have. You are in my prayers.

Bless your heart! :heartthrob:
Wishing you a blessed day,
Friend

Koala77 01-25-2009 02:39 AM

Hi there honetbear and welcome to NeuroTalk.

I'm sorry to read about your personal challenges and I pray that things will improve for you very soon.

honeybear 01-25-2009 03:34 PM

My Sunday check in.

After the prior weeks chaotic events in my life this week was quieter. At least on the legal end.

Financially, I will sign for my last UC check but the Pres. act has extended benefits. I am not sure or how much yet though. At least I am not out completly.
My DH has been laid off for a few weeks now. He stays up all night and sleeps all day. We thought we would hear an update by today. We lose our benefits the end of the month.

Health wise, My dil is having some emtional problems and what we would call a melt down. So I am helping with my dgs. She is hospitalized as they try to see if it is harmone or checmical balance related. She has tried several new meds and I think they make her worse.

DS had surgery and has an immobilizer on his arm. So he needs the help with dgs.

I hope this week has better financial news at least.
Thanks to all my dear friends,
I keeping my prayers for all I read on the forum too.
Honey