NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Bejeweled.....I'm Addicted!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/70393-bejeweled-im-addicted.html)

Kitty 01-13-2009 06:56 AM

Bejeweled.....I'm Addicted!!!

My son downloaded the game "Bejeweled 2" onto my computer. Now.....I am addicted to playing this game. :o I try to convince myself that it's helping me with my cognitive skills....and I think it probably is.....but I just cannot seem to get enough of this game!

Anyone else play this....or other games....and find yourself somewhat addicted?!

Bets 01-13-2009 09:14 AM

I am. I have it on my cell phone and play it whenever I'm stuck in traffic (a lot) or waiting on something. I used to read and always carried a book with me, but now I just numb my mind, I mean strengthen my cognitive skills. :D

soxmom 01-13-2009 09:30 AM

you got me Kelly. I just went to bejeweled 2 and played for 20 minutes.
I can see it being addicting. thanks for the suggestion.lol:)

ali12 01-13-2009 09:43 AM

I've never played Bejowelled but it sounds really fun!:)

I will admit, I AM addicted to the games on my cell phone lol. I have the Apple I-Phone and it has a really cool bowling game where you have to move your phone and in your arm to give the affect that you are playing proper bowling! It is really cool and I always have to try and beat my highest score lol.

My 5 year old cousion also plays little kiddies games on the computer and I sometimes play them with her if I am at her house or my nanans. When I get home, I am always on about them or playing them - everyone laughs at me because i'm 13 and like playing little childrens games but I love it lol.

Have fun playing your games!

DM 01-13-2009 10:03 AM

Busted Kell! I haven't played Bejeweled yet, but I bought Scrabble and am addicted to that. I also bought another game set that has slots, Bejeweled and boasts 155,000 games, but I've yet to try Bejeweled.

Oh, and I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire right now. I do think it's good to keep the mind active. Between my pc games and my soap opera, I'm ready to write the 2nd Gettysburg Address.
:)

Kitty 01-13-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DM (Post 444814)
[B]Oh, and I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire right now. I do think it's good to keep the mind active.

I like Spider Solitaire, too. I haven't played it in a while so I should probably mix the games up a bit! :o

AfterMyNap 01-13-2009 10:57 AM

LOL, my dirty little secret, I'm a Bejeweled addict too. It's my favorite way to wind down before bed, it takes me directly into the zone. I especially like that it's not a timed game, kind of mindless, and pretty to look at. ;)

Curious 01-13-2009 10:57 AM

4 deck Spider Solitaire! Love it!

I had a demo version of Bejeweled on my old phone. It was fun.

PM where you downloaded it from. :D

SallyC 01-13-2009 01:13 PM

I play it at Pogo...I'm hooked a little, but Word Whomp is the one to which I am really addicted.:Crazy 2:

soxmom 01-13-2009 01:19 PM

you have started something Kelly.:) Ive played three times already, problem
is I lose track of time.:o