NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder thread #165 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/70862-wonder-thread-165-a.html)

mistiis 01-14-2009 01:49 PM

Wonder thread #165

I wonder who inspired this new wonder thread :D

I wonder how froggys can be so loving and inspiring little creatures....especially when they are in my :eek: :D

I wonder how my friends are faring through this weather, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I almost feel guilty, sunning out in 70 degree weather...record highs here...:grouphug:

I wonder how the moi's are doing, and what they are doing, and what songs they are singing....:D

I wonder if someone put out something shiny to save somethig small and beautiful...

I wonder how pono, and nikki are and I wish they could let us know...you are in my thoughts and prayers as well as your loved ones....:hug:

I wonder and wonder about twinks tan....those stripes must be gone....

I wonder about tammi's dd new hair do....

I wonder if BMW is working today...

I wonder if barbo is going to come in and wonder again...:wink:

I wonder if doody is weathering all this weather too, and if Otto is showing more signs of improving

I wonder if doxie will please take good care of herself

I wonder if ducky got my hugs

I wonder that I better quit wondering and try to eat something besides chocolate....:D ohhhh...the evidence is on my hands...I wonder if da police well get me after all...

Leaving big hugs to our wonderful room and loving family here :grouphug:

Alffe 01-14-2009 02:40 PM

I wonder if Mistiis has always minded this well or is just "suggestable"..*grin

I wonder at how clever Mr.Alffe is...standing our broken mailbox up in a plastic trash barrel...both the paper lady and mailman used it....

I wonder how long before he can dig a new hole for a new box...:o

I wonder at all the slide-offs this morning...people just drive too fast for these conditions...:eek:

I wonder how glad I am to be safely at home...in for the day...;)

I wonder how cute those piney squirrels are...tunneling under the snow..

I wonder how cute Cooper is poking his nose down those same holes...

I wonder at how suprised I was that the Coalition Chair knew about NT...

I wonder that I may be suprised about a lot of things before I'm done..;)

lou_lou 01-14-2009 06:33 PM

wondering?

just wondering~
how many here are artsy / fartsy?
like moi?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/...a47de6fa35.jpg

Burntmarshmallow 01-14-2009 08:45 PM

I wonder that I AM artsy but never am I fartsy.

Wren 01-14-2009 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder how fartsy this is .......

mistiis 01-15-2009 10:49 AM

I wonder how beautiful those are dear Wren and Ctena, I wonder if I can give you a hug :hug: and thank you for sharing them. Fartsy??? I'll never tell :D

I wonder if Mr. Alffe's mailbox is still standing, and I wonder if Cooper is still sniffing out squirrels, and I wonder where the hawk is...

I wonder how dear Abbie is...

I wonder how things are going for Jaded's grandchild

I still wonder if the Moi's are well....(((hugs)))

I wonder when we will get an update from Nikki, and pono...(((hugs)))

I wonder if bmw saw the moon this morning....(((hugs)))

I wonder how nice it is to be on a cruise, and to be able to share it...:D (((hugs))) luv ya....I wonder about snakes... We use to own a BIG one :eek:

I wonder how wonderful it is to hear about that meeting...*grin

I wonder if I can give barbo a :hug: and encouragement...

I wonder that sometimes I just need encouragement too :D

I wonder how Scrabble is (((hugs)))

I wonder how long Kicker's chocolate will last (((hugs))) :D

I wonder if Cok will ever come in and wonder...or do we have to come up on that porch...:D

I still wonder about that hairdo...

I wonder if Curious's hand is healing well...

I wonder how goofy's PT is going, and if it is getting any better....

I wonder how ducky's son is doing...

I wonder if doxie has more energy today...:hug:

I wonder if Doody is happy that it is almost friday....

I wonder that I am just full of wondering this morning, and it will get too long to read....so I will hush my mouth....:D

Leaving big warm fuzzy hugs for our room....:grouphug:

Ok..Lara, come outta da heat, and wonder....and pono otta da cold...lol

And addy, and koala, and those my brain won't pull out...come on in and have some fun.....:grouphug:

Doody 01-15-2009 03:32 PM

I wonder how beautiful those works of art are.

I wonder how sweet it is of ((Mistiis)) to always ask about Otto. He's the same. Still paralysis in the hind quarters.

I wonder that yes, I am very looking forward to Friday and the Monday holiday.

But, I won't get to see the kids, they are leaving tonight to visit friends in Madison.

I wonder that it got from -26 degrees this morning to -8 right now. (And that doesn't include the wind chill factor.) LOVELY! Virtually all the schools in the state closed today. Next week it will be balmy in the 30s.

I wonder that I saw a lot of cars getting battery jumps today.

I wonder that my car, even with its new battery, didn't wanna turn over anything. But thankfully it did.

How cold is it???? ..... http://www.kcci.com/video/18486499/index.html

da duck 01-15-2009 04:59 PM

I wonder if I can explain that ducks like to go SOUTH!!!!! 12 degrees here now and -4 by morning. Wonderful indeed.
I wonder if Kat's car will start in the morning ( and wondering how heartbroken I won't be if the answer is no and I have to stay home) LOLOL. But it will. It's a good car.

I wonder if I Mistiis knows I got her hugs and sent some back to her...
I wonder about the Moi s too....hope they are very well.

Wonder if you all know that I am always thinking of you all. :grouphug:
Da shiverin 'Duck

Twinkletoes 01-15-2009 05:10 PM

I wonder how great it was to see that Misti Eyes started a Wonder Thread with such good wonders!

I wonder how outta the loop I feel (been gone) and how nice it is to come in here and read what's been going on.

I wonder how long it will take me to pick the lint off Mistiis' warm "fuzzy" (but welcome) hugs?! :D

I wonder how the Mois are, too. I wonder how nice it was that Doody's new battery didn't leave her "out in the cold!"

I wonder why Ducky didn't fly south for the winter to keep warm? Or is that just geese? ;)

I wonder what it would be like to be artsy like Wren and other talented folks. But I don't wonder what it would be like to be fartsy, lol!

I wonder that my stripy fake tan finally faded away!

I wonder if I can leave hugs for everyone and remind you that you remain in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

FeelinGoofy 01-15-2009 08:21 PM

i wonder if wren has ever tried doing marquetry? Rick did that one year for Christmas presents and it was just beautiful. that bunny would make a great marquetry piece.

i wonder about this freezing weather the north and east are experiencing.... i dare not complain about the weather here in Oklahoma... its a heat wave compared to what others are having.

i wonder at how lucky those people were on that plane that went into the Hudson River... I'm sure there was ALOT of praying going on during that time...

I wonder if i can leave {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} for everybody here and a special prayer for Nikkey....:hug: