NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Tue afternoon (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/7467-tue-afternoon.html)

mrsQ 11-28-2006 03:33 PM

Tue afternoon

Hi yall.
Sorry I haven't been posting. I am just so down I can't think. It is like now that my spine is worse the doctor has kicked me to the curb while they wait for a refferal to the neurosurgeon. I am just a mess and want to find a hole to crawl into.

Fancylady_2006 11-28-2006 04:01 PM

Sorry to hear, Karen~

It sounds like you have depression. Maybe you need to see a different GP. Do you know anyone else that has a Doc that they like? I know there are some good ones, you just need some help finding one. I had the same thing happen with my knee Ortho. My insurance didn't pay him because he didn't get permission for a surgery first. So what did he do, he blamed it on my back Doc and dismissed me. By the way, my knee problem is back. I didn't sleep hardly any last night and I had all kinds of medicine I took and it didn't help at all. I am going to fix my Cryo Cuff this evening and wear it tonight. I put ice in it, so maybe that will work. I just can't afford to loss anymore sleep.

Karen, please look for a new Dr. They are not all like yours. Are you sure you want to go to someone this Doc sends you to? He should of sent you to someone & you shouldn't have to wait for a referral. They should have that info on hand.

I'm not going to wait long, if this keeps up. I can't stay on my feet without getting all numb. I want to tell my Ortho that treats my back for where he is it is all Ortho. They each have there own area for surgery. I am wishing you the very best of luck.
Blessings,
Billie:)

bizi 11-28-2006 06:03 PM

I am sorry that you are hurting so much.
I wish that you did not have to suffer like this.
Are there stronger meds that you could take?
bizi

froglady 11-28-2006 07:47 PM

{{{{{{{{HUGS MRSQ}}}}}}}}

janster 11-28-2006 10:41 PM

Awwwwww KareBear~
Hang in there honey!
Hugs,
LS

befuddled2 11-29-2006 12:49 AM

It's a bummer to be in pain. I hope you can get things to start happening for you.

befuddled2

Sherloc56 11-30-2006 11:52 AM

MrsQ I am sorry to hear about this Dr. But Billie is right. You seem to be going through depression and I know how that is. Others here do too. Billie is also right about finding another Dr. They are out there. Remember.....they work for you! Look until you are satisfied.

Billie I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I think these winter months are going to be rough. I have been having a time with my left shoulder. It kept me up a couple of nights. Never been that bad before.

Jan, how are you doing? I know you have been through some rough spots too. You are such a dear lady and I hope you are smiling today. :D

I have been packing what I have boxes for. My sister called to let me know she got rearended yesterday and has whiplash. Bless her heart. She was a passenger in a car wreck a few years back and it messed her neck up then so she is in alot of pain right now. She runs my brothers Pizza place in NE Florida and never misses work. So I know she is hurting when she doesn't go to work. I told her I will go up and help where I can but she said she has it covered right now. So this may speed my move there if she doesn't get better in a few days.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm with the snow heading to some of you.

Sher