NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   I've lost my little friend... (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/75305-ive-lost-little-friend.html)

Jaime_S 01-30-2009 05:35 PM

I've lost my little friend...

1 Attachment(s)
I lost my little Zoe 2 nights ago, She was 15, but the extreme heatwave we are having in this part of Australia (44c = 111f) was just too much for her, I think. Even inside the house, where the cooling struggled to work properly, and we had no power for some of the time. She would drink so much, but it didn't help. I lost her during the night...
I will miss my little friend!:(

Twinkletoes 01-30-2009 05:39 PM

A
what a cute doggie. What kind of dog was Zoe? Cute markings, and she looks very intelligent.

So sorry about losing your little companion. 15 is a ripe old age, but it's still hard. :hug:

Jaime_S 01-30-2009 05:45 PM

She was a fox terrier/Jack Russel terrier cross.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkletoes (Post 456893)
A
what a cute doggie. What kind of dog was Zoe? Cute markings, and she looks very intelligent.

So sorry about losing your little companion. 15 is a ripe old age, but it's still hard. :hug:

Koala77 01-30-2009 05:52 PM

Oh Jaime, I'm so sorry.

Please know that I feel your pain, and am sending you some gentle hugs. :hug:

GmaSue 01-30-2009 06:23 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful and I bet she she was a smart little cookie. I had a little Jack Russel friend once; he was so smart and had a lot of energy!

I'll bet you have a lot of wonderful memories of Zoe's time with you.
Did you have her from babyhood? Hugs, Grandma Sue :grouphug:

mrsD 01-30-2009 07:03 PM

I am so sorry..

so sorry for your loss. We just read today in our papers about
pets dying in Australia due to the heat wave.

It has to be very difficult for you!

DM 01-30-2009 07:08 PM

A
Jaime~ Sorry to hear about your lil Zoe.
As a fellow poochie lover, I know how those lil furbabies endear themselves to us. My older doxie has some health problems and I can't imagine not having her, but she'll be 14 soon. They do tug at our heart strings. At least your lil Zoe knew how much she was loved. Take care... :hug:

just drea 01-30-2009 07:58 PM

Im so sorry you've been separated from Zoe, you've given her a joyous life of 15 years....and all our pets go to Heaven. You will play with her another time.

redtail 01-30-2009 10:17 PM

Hi Jaime,

so sorry about the loss of your dear Zoe, its never easy losing a friend.

jaded2nite 01-31-2009 07:39 AM

Jaime I am so sorry. I know too well the pain you are feeling. Take comfort in knowing you gave Zoe a good life. Better than some pets get, Im sure.

Godspeed Little Zoe

Dottie