NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Autism (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/)
-   -   Lizzard??????????????????????????? (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/777-lizzard.html)

Keggy 09-13-2006 05:37 PM

Lizzard???????????????????????????

Where the heck are you?

Curious 09-13-2006 05:41 PM

maybe the shrinking lizard is at a weight watchers meeting? :D

Keggy 09-13-2006 05:42 PM

Or perhaps she is running away from Trevor (see danis thread for that one)
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
We are waiting for you.:rolleyes:

LIZARD 09-13-2006 06:15 PM

Hey, baby!!!! :D I'z here!! Whassup??!!

Da shrinkin' LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keggy 09-14-2006 06:54 AM

Leezzzard... we have been waiting on you over at mutterings for moldy.

Keggy 09-14-2006 04:55 PM

I didn't want to taint the other thread with this..... but.. I sing constantly too! THis may be unfortunate for my patients and family, but I do it anyway :)

Actually, its been really cool with my patients because they have been singing more with me.... which is just really cool.

Oh... and I am always on a book buying binge :p

Curious 09-14-2006 05:25 PM

we are a singing family. music ia always on. i sang in bands part time. lil'monkey is the one with the real pipes. she has sung with some professionals in our area. does musicals and all the choir stuff. she has a manager ready to sign her as soon as she gets her braces off.

singing and playing music has sooo many health benifits. i know when sistermonkey was in 1st grade they used songs in her speach therapy. ( she had the typicial can't say her Y's...like lellow...)

keep singing to those patients!

books? did you mention books? with my insomnia and pain...i read and read.....man i love half price books....

LIZARD 09-14-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keggy (Post 6064)
I didn't want to taint the other thread with this..... but.. I sing constantly too! THis may be unfortunate for my patients and family, but I do it anyway :)

Actually, its been really cool with my patients because they have been singing more with me.... which is just really cool.

Oh... and I am always on a book buying binge :p

That's it! Everything makes sense now! We're twins separated at birth!! Cool trick, since we're not the same age, huh?? :D

LIZARD, LMAO!! :)

autisticmoose2 09-15-2006 07:12 AM

i remember all of my poems by heart

i sing my poems almost all the time everyday. i riddle thier rhymes and for the most part i just try to say them as fast as i can. but overall i don't really hear music with them. just saying the words, and associating meaning within the current activity of my day. and as always i try to relate as many quadratic scenerios as possible to associate with my poems.