NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Sunday Morning (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/77916-sunday-morning.html)

SallyC 02-15-2009 11:58 AM

Sunday Morning

It's a cold but sunny Sunday here in my neck of the woods and I am going to enjoy a day of doing nothing but veg out and watch movies....allllll day.:sunchair:

Usually DD and her brood come over for a visit but they all bombarded me last night, because the Kiddles have birthday parties to attend, today.:Trapeze 2:

So, tell me, what exciting event do you all have going on for the day, and how's the weather?:grouphug:

Kitty 02-15-2009 12:12 PM

It's chilly here but partly sunny.

I got nothing done housework-wise yesterday so today I'm doing laundry, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning the bathrooms. And yes, I have taken a Provigil!!! :o

Tomorrow.....I am going to look for some new living room furniture. What I have is nearly 10 years old and I cannot stand it one more day!!

4boysmom 02-15-2009 01:00 PM

I love Sundays! It gives me focus for the rest of the week.

I'll be attending several church meetings.

Then I fix dinner for my boys and their spouses, usually getting to spend some time with my 2 grandbabies. Then I may make a visit to my parents.

It used to be that all the extended family visited at grandma's and cousins got to spend time with cousins. They're all growing up now, and have many church callings that keep them busy. But I'm sure some will show up today and we can visit!

I really love Sundays!

DM 02-15-2009 03:07 PM

Hello Sal Pal! Well, I went to church, came home, had lunch and now am sitting on my duff waiting for the Daytona 500 Nascar race to start. I'm not going to do much till it's time to fix chicken for dinner later. Sounds like a wrap then. Hope you all have a good day! Oh, and the sun is out, but it's a brisk 31.

AZjanie 02-15-2009 03:50 PM

HI there!

I love Sunday mornings! I had a bad night last night and could'nt sleep so at three I got up and took a baclofen and slept till 10:00!!

I sure GOD will understand why I missed church today.

The sun is shining and we have a back yard full of chattering California Quail..a whole herd (covey) and they are so neat!

I woke today to the smell of sausage and eggs and saw my smiling DH and got a kiss from my neurotic poodle. Mom asked me if I wanted jelly on my toast...:)

Life is sooo good!! :D

ali12 02-15-2009 04:16 PM

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a great Sunday so far and that you are having lots of fun with your friends and family!!:hug:

It's almost 9.30pm in the UK here so Sunday is nearly over for us - this past week seems to have flown by as we have been so busy with one thing or another!! I haven't done much at all really today other than watch the TV and go on the laptop as I haven't been feeling too well. Mums been really busy preparing things for our trip to Vegas ... only 2 weeks to go now!!!!

I get a week off school now! It's half-term over here in the UK and the teachers are all having training days so at least I will get a break! I'm back at school next week for a week and we have a busy week then before we go on vacation! I have to go to a meeting with the College near where we live to see if I will be getting accepted onto an Health and Social Course that I applied for - i'm nervous and still have an interview to go to!!

It's been quite nice and sunny here today for a change! I'm SO glad as last week it was really cold and snowing and it really affected the pain in my RSD leg ... I swear, my leg is a human themometre lol.

I hope you all have a great afternoon/evening and a great week!!:hug: