NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   update (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/78058-update.html)

mymorgy 02-16-2009 06:23 PM

update

i have been very self absorbed the last few months. I haven't been able to get over the death of Snowy. i am still terrified about losing all that money from the stock market disaster and the outcome. It still hasn't gotten easier about giving up smoking for three months now. My depression hasn't easied and now that I have had a b12 shot (pernicious anemia) I still don't have much energy. I am getting another monthly shot in two days.
I feel guilty that i haven't been able to join in...I am just too down and usually without energy
bobby

Mari 02-16-2009 10:28 PM

Dear Bobby,
It is nice to see your post. :)

I wish that we could go out and grab some energy from the energy machine and pass it around to all who could benefit from it.

Mari

mymorgy 02-16-2009 10:44 PM

I don't know how much this lack of energy is from pernicious anemia. Besides the shots I am also taking 4000 m a day but they aren't sublingual. I read in a research article it doesn't matter but who knows. I am also probably not getting more than two hours of sleep in a row. That isn't helping. I usually lurk. I too am worried about BJ. She has gone through so much. I wish there were fairy wands which could heal us all! and we wouldn't have to do much work. lol I don't know about you but i feel once again that I am starting out from the beginning again.

bizi 02-16-2009 11:58 PM

thank you for posting, I was worried about you.
I started taking the sublingual b12, can't tell if it is helping or not do you know how long it is supposed to take for you to be feeling better. like right away after your b12 shots? did they give you some time line?
I really really wish I could send you some magic pixie dust to help you sleep...this is awful what does dr,M say?
(((((HUGS)))))
beth:hug:

mymorgy 02-17-2009 12:09 AM

Dr m. says nothing. he tried about four medications on me and they didn't work. I have given up about sleep. I wasn't given a time line. I will try to remember to ask her on Wednesday. I know I am also not getting enough sleep too. I am such a mess.I think i am getting angry over this whole situation. I don't feel I have a life.
Bobby

waves 02-17-2009 06:09 AM

oh thank goodness

I am relieved you are safe Bobby.

i had a dream about you that worried me after we lost touch.

I hope the next B12 shot helps... or that something does. I have felt like i was starting over from time to time, but i don't know if it is the same as what you mean.

mymorgy 02-17-2009 08:42 AM

I am sorry about your dream. I don't know how exactly to describe the starting over again. It is almost like going down all sorts of paths and then finding out you have to start on a new one. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT DAYS OR MONTHS BUT YEARS. It is so frustrating. It is also so painful. It makes one question hope.
Bobby

bizi 02-17-2009 02:20 PM

they have checked your hormones? thyroid?
again I wish you could sleep....that must be so awfully exhausting and can make you extremely agitated, some folks have gotten manic from insomnia.
I wish you some sleep.
beth:hug:

mymorgy 02-17-2009 03:39 PM

I also mentioned today that my temper is coming back and dr. m. didn't say anything. He did give me some compliments though...he also is letting me try zoloft and i will have to see him in two weeks. Because of finances i was seeing him once a month which has been very painful. I have complete physicals once a year and now blood tests every three months and now b12 shots once a month. Sometimes i wonder if i am manic