NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   I have an itch (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/79699-itch.html)

SandyC 03-03-2009 07:19 PM

I have an itch

To get out of this town and fast! It happens every year about this time. Something to do with cabin fever. :rolleyes:

I look at the door and it's beckoning us to just throw everything in a suitcase and take off, if just for a day or two. *sigh*

If only it were that easy. :D

Kitty 03-03-2009 07:51 PM

:D :D :D I was wondering if you needed to be posting on the Women's forum.....but no, I was wrong!!! :p ** just kidding**

I know the feeling. After a long winter of being indoors I get the same way.

I'd love to be able to get away for a couple of days and have a cleaning crew in while I'm gone and come back to a sparkling clean home. :rolleyes: I can dream, can't I?? :cool:

karousel 03-03-2009 07:53 PM

Getting away does sound really good right now. Anywhere but here.

SandyC 03-03-2009 07:53 PM

Yes you can Kitty! I'll take that dream and raise you all windows washed.

DM 03-03-2009 08:27 PM

I know how you feel, Sandy! I've been trying to make plans to go to NC for a month now, but there has been one thing after another keeping me from making plans.

I'm soooo ready to skip town!!! Want to meet up and just keep going???

If only~~~~ *sigh*

SandyC 03-03-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DM (Post 474364)
I'm soooo ready to skip town!!! Want to meet up and just keep going???

If only~~~~ *sigh*

I'm in! Let's just keep dreaming and maybe it will come true. Isn't there a Disney song about that? :p

sabimax 03-04-2009 06:28 AM

once you wish upon a star, makes no difference where you are...(i think) when you wish upon a star your dreams come trueeeeee

yes, to get away, yes I know I was just away, but that was hubby and I with five kids...we need to get away just the hubby and I!! Away away, even for a day, hugsss all, keep up the good dreams,sarah

AfterMyNap 03-04-2009 06:11 PM

Ooo-oo-oooh yes, I'm sooooo ready to kick this filthy snow out of here and go disrupt some unsuspecting town! Jack foiled my Eastward Bound trip last fall and I did not get my month in CA this Feb.

I've had cabin fever since I left you guys last fall! I might just bop down to NC when I get my bot foot. Man! That sounds great!

*throwing pillow into car*

Let's boogie, I'm ready!

Buffheart 03-04-2009 07:06 PM

There's no snow around here (though there might be some tomorrow), but I hate all he gloom. I want to go back to San Diego! I miss that bright yellow circle they call the "sun"

SandyC 03-04-2009 08:27 PM

I wish I could afford to live on the coast of San Diego. lol