NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I'm Upset (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/8146-im-upset.html)

befuddled2 12-05-2006 10:15 PM

I'm Upset

I am really upset with my husband now. I was suppose to have a direct deposit into my checking on the 30th of last month and I still do not have it. My husband told me in October that he was at the bank setting up the payroll deposit into my checking account and it would start the 15th of last month. Well, when I did call for the computerized deposits after the 15th of November the deposit was there. I am suppose to get 2 direct deposits a month though. And when I got my bank statement today, the deposit on the 15th of last month was not a payroll deposit but a savings transfer instead so my husband lied to me. I have an appointment to sign the lease on Thursday and I legally have to move since that is my part of the agreement.

befuddled2

Mari 12-05-2006 11:01 PM

Dear Befuddled,
This is crappy.
I can see why you are upset.
He should do what he is supposed to do.
Mari

bizi 12-06-2006 12:25 AM

oh I am so sorry that you are still having to deal with this crap.
I wish that you could just be done with him.
((((HUGS)))
bizi

befuddled2 12-06-2006 01:48 AM

Thank you everyone. I am going to try to be positive and look forward to my move at the end of the month with or without my husband's payments. I'm not sure but it may take awhile to make him hold up to his side of the bargain legally but I may be eligible for food stamps and Medicaid to help me until then.

befuddled2

Curious 12-06-2006 02:17 AM

((((befuddled))))

hand in there hon.

if he did set up the payments to come from his bank account..it might actually be faster than a payroll one. since you are not the employee, it isn't as easy as just issueing the deposit. the court has to be notified with each payment. ( at least that is the way it used to be when i was writing payroll)

i hope the money does start coming on time..and the right amounts for you.

a new year and a new life is coming for you. :D

hamster 12-06-2006 03:03 AM

Hi Befuddled

It's so difficult to make things work when you don't have the money you are expecting when it is supposed to be there. I hope he straightens up.

If there is an order then you might be able to garnish his wages if he refuses to follow it.

I hope things get better soon.

Hugs
Hamster

Nikko 12-06-2006 10:49 AM

Hi BF - I hope the money situation gets resolved, yet since he lied to you already, can you call your lawyer or the court, since you aren't getting what you are supposed to, and the fact that he lied.

I wouldn't sign off the lease, until he got his act straight.

It is too bad you are the one that has to move, the courts are just not fair when it comes to certain situations.

Hang in there, take care, Lots of Hugs, Nikko

befuddled2 12-06-2006 02:45 PM

Thank you all,

I still have to move but my lawyer did contact my husband's lawyer and my husband said the payment should go into my account today.

befuddled