NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Brief update... (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/82378-brief-update.html)

Chazen18 03-25-2009 12:04 PM

Brief update...

Hey everyone... I just thought I would stop by and see how everyone is doing...

I haven't heard about my job interview yet... I should know before the weekend whether or not I got the job with the State... Still really leaning towards disability... I feel so much better without the stress of having to go to a job and be stressed all day...

I received my stuff back from my medicaid application.. have to do a phone interview... I wish my Mom lived down here so she could help me with all that.. I just don't comprehend that well... Especially when it's about something I have no clue of...

My symptoms have subsided although I noticed that my feet are getting quite a bit more "tingly/desensitized" and my speech continues to get worse.. Hopefully it won't be permanent...

Wow.. there really is no point to this post at all.. I guess I just like to hear myself talk.. lol Sorry!!!!

So how are all you guys doing? Hopefully well.. I think about you all often and keep you all in my prayers for a better day!!

Riverwild 03-25-2009 06:27 PM

Here's hoping that the job comes through for you! :)
There's nothing better than having good benefits!

SallyC 03-25-2009 08:04 PM

Good to hear that things are going better for you Chazen. I hope you get the job too, if you really want it..;)

:hug:

NurseNancy 03-26-2009 03:32 PM

good to hear your update chaz.
don't be sorry about posting. we like to hear about you.

good luck with the job and the applications.
will you get healthcare with the job?

karousel 03-26-2009 05:45 PM

Glad to her your symptoms have subsided -- I hope you hear about the job soon. It's no fun waiting to hear.

Chazen18 03-27-2009 09:36 AM

hey all!

Wow.. I really wasn't expecting a single reply to that lovely self absorbed post.. lol but thank you for all who did reply.
They told me I would know this week if I had the job.. *(that comes with EXCELLENT benefits, mind you)* by the end of this week... well here we are at Friday and no call... so........ I am a bit discouraged... pretty sure I might as well get disability papers going...
I'm just kinda depressed today all together... really confused at how to do this... money wise and sanity wise.... (and I pushed myself too hard yesterday so I am not doing as good as I was.. lol *my own fault*)

I said that if I don't get this job I was going to go the disability route... I am just not sure.. I really don't know if I could work anymore.. my speech is just terrible and keeps getting worse... I need to do something for medicine though.. I have got to get on some sort of insurance... I wish my fiance's divorce would get finalized so we could get married and I could go on his insurance. ...

UGHHHHH... frustrated!! :) Much love......

Kitty 03-27-2009 03:34 PM

Depending on what types of medications you take it might not be as expensive as you think. The "generic list" at most major pharmacies have lots of meds for $4 for a 30 day supply and $10 for a 90 day supply. You can go to Kroger's website and their pharmacy section has a listing of all drugs on the list (and it's quite extensive).

Good luck with the job.....it's not the end of the day yet so maybe they'll still call. :)