NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonderful Wonder #181 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/83799-wonderful-wonder-181-a.html)

tamiloo 04-09-2009 12:57 PM

Wonderful Wonder #181

I wonder if it is ok that I start this wonder even if I took a little leave…?

I wonder about panic attacks…not big ones just the ones…that I shove down when the tears start to flow…

I wonder how really beautiful this spring is…even if it does snow every other day.

I wonder how hungry the finches are eating from the feeder in my pine tree right outside my window…20 or 30 at least!:)

I wonder about my brother from time to time…don’t know why but I’m thinking of him a lot today…:(

And of course the hugs….

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...allaroundu.gif

mistiis 04-09-2009 02:49 PM

I wonder where our dear (((Alffe))) flew off to, and I wonder if she is feeling some better now....

I wonder what happened to MegVeg, and how she is doing ((hugs))

I wonder, too, Tammi, about why we seem to fear those crying sessions. I cried buckets and buckets last night. I think I had a melt-down :eek: :o But, it really is cleansing. I don't know why we hold ourselves back when we feel the dam breaking loose. I think, sometimes, it is just important to let it all loose. What is the worse that can happen from crying? We feel our own pain, whatever the cause is, and that is a healthy way to express it, yet, we fight it as though it is a bad thing. But, it is not. It is a way God gave to us to grieve, for whatever it is we have grief over. It is a gift. If our eyes had no tears we would not see the rainbows. :hug:

I wonder if I will get over this infection before the weekend that is being planned in the mountains with family that I will be leaving soon

I wonder why we think we have to carry guilt and regrets around like so much heavy baggage, for the mistakes we feel we have made in our life.

I wonder how hippiechick is doing with her 'pact' today :D
I wonder if she will read this and let me know :hug:

I wonder how dear doxie is today, and what she will do for Easter ((((Hugs))))

I wonder if GmaSue got any sleep last night....(((hugs)))

I wonder if Goofy's family life is calmer now for her (((hugs)))

I wonder how brave I think Jaded is (((hugs)))

I wonder how Wren is doing, and at what an inspiration she is to me (((hugs)))

I wonded how doody is at work today (((hugs)))

I wonder at how much I miss dear Moi, and I wonder how he is, and if he will read this and give a one-handed reply :D ((((BIG HUGS)))) dear friend.

I wonder at how strong and compassionate I feel that Moss is ((((hugs))))

I wonder why my wonders always get so looooonnnnggggg

I wonder how twinks is and what she is up to :cool:

I wonder if we will play in the treehouse while Ma is gone :D

I wonder what ducky and her son will do for Easter (((hugs)))

Heck, I wonder what I will do for Easter....be gratefrul, I hope, and remember that everyday is a gift to be opened even if I can't figure out what it is yet....:grouphug:

I wonder how BMW is doing, busy with family life and praying for her friends....love ya dear sister of mine ((((hugs))))

I wonder how Nikki's dear Lynn is doing and her nephew (((hugs))))

I wonder if dear Majo is feeling better today ((((hugs)))) and at how sweet and smart she is.....

((((BIG HUGS))))) to all my friends here......:grouphug:

Brokenfriend 04-10-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamiloo (Post 493578)
I wonder if it is ok that I start this wonder even if I took a little leave…?

I wonder about panic attacks…not big ones just the ones…that I shove down when the tears start to flow…

I wonder how really beautiful this spring is…even if it does snow every other day.

I wonder how hungry the finches are eating from the feeder in my pine tree right outside my window…20 or 30 at least!:)

I wonder about my brother from time to time…don’t know why but I’m thinking of him a lot today…:(

And of course the hugs….

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...allaroundu.gif

I wonder about panic attacks also?

There are the small ones that rate 2,or 3 in a scale of 10.

They affect me in a way that I feel like something bad is going to happen. Then they linger on for awhile.

I wonder why I've been through periods of time where I have had full blown panic attacks?

I wonder how many people in the SOS forum have these small panic attacks?

I wonder what causes them?

I hope that my friends,and family on the SOS forum don't have these conditions to seriously.

I'm sorry that tamiloo has the small panic attacks.

I wonder if you know that I can relate,and understand,those feelings? BF:hug::hug::hug:

Alffe 04-12-2009 07:36 AM

I wonder why Mr.Alffe still wants an Easter basket....notice I said wants, not gets...*grin

I wonder at how easy it is to while away the time listening to all the great songs in the stickied Sanctuary Thread....

I wonder if there is a big difference between Methodists and Presbyterians....

I wonder why those one a day vit. have to be so huge...hard to get one down even cutting it in half...:rolleyes:

I wonder if you all will have a Happy Easter....please. :grouphug:

Nik-key 04-14-2009 04:58 AM

I wonder if I can thank everyone for their messages and emails. I just don't have it in me right now to write back. I hope you understand:hug:

I wonder if I can share that my nephew is still under doctor's care, but IS doing better. Thank you for your prayers:hug:

I wonder if I can share that Lynn and Mom are holding their own. Mom is winning her battle, Lynn is losing his... but both are fighting. I wonder if they know the honor I feel to stand beside them... the privilege it is, to help them fight.

I wonder if I can share, I have had a recent loss too emotional to talk about. It is making me wonder a lot about God and Heaven. I wonder if Daddy is embracing Heaven's newest Angel? I like to think so....:hug:

I wonder if I can say, swimming is hard work, but I will never stop trying.

I wonder if I can leave ((BIG TIGHT HUGS)) to everyone. And I wonder if I can leave ((Pono)) a couple extra ones too :hug::hug:

Doody 04-14-2009 02:42 PM

I wonder if Ms. Loo wondered if anybody would come post in here.

i wonder how she is feeling...I'm sorry you are in so much pain. :(

I wonder at how insidious suicidal ideation can be. I also wonder at how when I express certain thoughts, they go right over people's heads. It doesn't surprise me that we miss people's 'hints' and only notice them later.

I wonder that even with the deep love I have for daughter and gdoody, those thoughts feel like a good option sometimes...for me anyway.

I wonder that that's just me rambling again. You can really tell when the pain and depression are clawing at my pant legs.

I wonder that I wish everyone in here could see the adorable videos I took of Gdoody on Easter with his Greats, most especially my dad. Too cute.

I wonder about my dear dear dear friend Ducky. I guess I need to make another call and sing to her.

I wonder if you know that meeting Ducky was one of the best days in my life. (Although I must say those Kentucky hill people are one of a kind) :D

megveg 04-14-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistiis (Post 493623)

I wonder what happened to MegVeg, and how she is doing ((hugs))

i wonder at the kindness of dear mistiis, thank you for remembering me

i wonder why i am never on here anymore
i wonder if its because i am doing worse and worse every day and just want some help

i wonder that my vacation is in 37 days and i hope that the beach with be as relaxing as i picture it

i wonder how all of you are and i wonder if you will forgive me for being gone

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Alffe 04-14-2009 05:48 PM

I wonder how nice it is to see a post from meg...ty mistiis...:grouphug:

I wonder about our duck....can we help?...want to talk about it...:hug:

I wonder how excited I am about ordering two red rockers for the back porch....been looking for 2 yrs and today, on line and on sale, I found them!!

I wonder if our President will be happy that I spent some $$ - for the economy of course...:p

I wonder how doxie is doing and if she'd like a hug...:hug:

I wonder if Tammi's panic attacks have quit....

I wonder about Addy....how are you? what is happening? etc...:cool:

Doody 04-14-2009 06:28 PM

I wonder how nice it is to see ((Meg)) as well. Hi Meg! :Wave-Hello:

Brokenfriend 04-14-2009 11:32 PM

Dear Nik-key

I am still concerned about you,for you have been through such a tremendious period of grief. I know that a long period of time,with emotions hurting,takes a toll on a person.

You are a very respectful,and loving person. I wish that I had family like you.

I think we all struggle with our faith at one time,or another. Let peace be with you. BF:hug::hug::hug: