NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Tornados hit angelrsd's area (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/83913-tornados-hit-angelrsds.html)

dreambeliever128 04-10-2009 06:28 PM

Tornados hit angelrsd's area

I got an email from angelrsd and her area was hit by the tornado.

Her home is one of only a few still standing and her town was hit really hard.

Please keep her and and the people in her area in your prayers.

Ada

GalenaFaolan 04-10-2009 06:30 PM

Prayers and thoughts, lots of them! I saw on the news earlier about the severe storms. I'm glad she's ok.

Hugs,

Karen

lostmary 04-10-2009 06:51 PM

Ada,

when you hear from her again, tell her we are all thinking of her.

Mary
:grouphug:

dreambeliever128 04-10-2009 07:03 PM

Hi,

I will tell her if she emails me back. She has no electricity but they are with family.

I did see it go across the screen that the area looked like a war zone.

Tennessee got hit really hard as well as Arkansas.

Ada

dreambeliever128 04-10-2009 07:40 PM

Hi,

I did get an email from Carrie,

She said 3 houses down from her there is no houses left and it took her 4 hours to get home to get to her family.

You can go to WSMV.com and see the town and the damage. It's in Tennessee.

When I got home today from shopping and saw it on the news I knew it was her area. I immediately emailed her to find out if they were ok.

I will keep you up on how she is. Maybe she will get on later, but I would imagine there is a lot going on in that area. She did say they had curfews.

Ada

DianaA 04-10-2009 09:03 PM

Thanks Ada

Thanks for posting this Ada. I'm sure Carrie will appreciate all the support from her RSD family. I was very thankful to get a message from Carrie saying that her and her family were safe. Also, that their home was one of the few left.

Lets hope all the more unforunate families get the help and relief they all desperately deserve. My son is Search and Rescue and went to Katrina. The pictures he brought back are beyond belief. People really struggled for their survival.

Keep us updated, Ada.

Carrie, we are thankful you and your family are safe. Talk to you soon, hun. love ya Di

daniella 04-11-2009 07:09 AM

Sending many thoughts and I am so sorry. I hope she remains safe and pulls through this in the best way that is possible.

ali12 04-11-2009 08:10 AM

Thanks for letting us know Ada - please let us know when you hear anything else. I'm so sorry to hear of all this devastation!

Carrie - Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time!:hug: I'm SO glad to hear that you are OK and hope your house escapes undamaged! Sending many hugs your way!

SandyC 04-11-2009 10:25 AM

Glad to hear she's OK. That area is only about 30 minutes from my mom. My sister and I were on the phone thru most of it while they huddled near her storm shelter.

CRPSbe 04-11-2009 11:32 AM

Thanks for keeping us posted, Ada. It's terrible to read about what's going on down there. I hope she makes it through!

Thinking of you, angelrsd! Please stay safe!