NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   So, how has everybody been ? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/84965-so-how-has-everybody-been.html)

BlueMajo 04-21-2009 09:41 AM

So, how has everybody been ?

Hey,

I havent post for a couple days.... I have missed you all tons, but I have been blue as hell (wait, hell is red I think.... :rolleyes: ) and didnt know how to post... so ! Stayed off....

I have been obssesed with my visual problems... (again !) and my future, etc....

But heck yeah, today I decided to post and see how are you guys doing.... I feel lost :eek: Seems I have missed tons of news and topics !!!

Have a good day.

:grouphug:

Alffe 04-21-2009 07:28 PM

Oh Blue I wish I had seen this earlier, maybe I would have had a better day! How did class go with the ruined "dishes"....ever find out what happened? :grouphug:

Lara 04-21-2009 07:42 PM

Don't worry Majo, I'm always lost these days. We can be lost together. lol
My time limit on the net makes me lost as I just can't keep up. Hopefully soon I'll not have to worry about the time limit problem.

I was sorry to read about your contaminated dishes, too. :eek:

I hope your day got better and you're not so blue.

Same for you ms alffe... :hug:

and you too Barbo. :hug:

BlueMajo 04-21-2009 08:28 PM

Alffe !!!!! :hug:

Lara !!!!! :hug:

Thanks for replying !!!

Well, I dont know, and probably will never know, what happened to my cells.... :(
I put 2 new dishes today.... I saw them and they looked pretty bad as well :mad: :( :eek: But maybe tomorrow, I can find a surprise.... :rolleyes:

aaaaawwwwww.... stress ! :mad:

I send you my love dear friends !! :grouphug:

mistiis 04-22-2009 09:20 AM

I hope and pray that my friends are feeling better today. I wonder why we are all feeling so 'lost' I know we are all facing difficult challenges of one kind or another, but, it all seems harder somehow. I hope this day is better for everyone....lots of love and prayers to our room....and all my dear friends here...:grouphug: :)

BlueMajo 04-22-2009 06:50 PM

Yeah, yeah... we have to remember "tomorrow comes....." full of opportunities.... new hopes.... new light.... :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug:

mistiis 04-22-2009 09:23 PM

It's hard, though, sometimes, isn't it, sweet Majo?? ((hugs))
Hang tight, the ups and the downs, I know, it gets tiring...:hug::hug::hug:ssssss, I believe, it will get better...:rolleyes:

Alffe 04-23-2009 04:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0daTVnJmt8

:grouphug: for the room.

BlueMajo 04-23-2009 09:51 AM

Yeah crap honey, it is sooooooo difficult.... I keep wondering, why the "ups" seem to be pretty short while the "downs" seem to take like forever and they make us "waste" precious time !? :mad:

Just.... time to time... time heals everything....

BlueMajo 04-23-2009 08:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfjLSPdtPM

Listen when he says : "Tomorrow comes, sorrow becomes his soul mate...." :)

:grouphug:

mistiis 04-24-2009 10:03 AM

"I walked a mile with pleasure,
She chattered all the way,
Leaving me none the wiser
With all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow
Never a word said she,
But, O, the things I learned from her,
When sorrow walked with me."

Growing pains 'hurt' lol :hug: :grouphug: :eek: :)

Alffe 04-25-2009 01:34 PM

Well I'm glad to be home..did enjoy our time in Chicago though it was a day longer than planned...:o long boring train story. *grin

The baltimore orioles are back enjoying the jelly and oranges. (((wren)))

We still have piles of leaves all over the yard...wondering if the workers are ever coming back. :confused:

I was thrilled to hear from the new coalition chair who is very interested in having a new support group as part of the Prevention Coalition....Yes!!!

mistiis 04-25-2009 02:13 PM

Wish I could see those Orioles. I love them! Especially Audobon's Oriole. It has the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

Yea!!! (((Alffe))) That really is good news!!!!! :hug: :)

BlueMajo 04-25-2009 03:55 PM

I cant believe my bad luck....

Ok, I have been venting this in the bipolar forum as well, but I need to keep venting if I want to get over it... :mad:

Heck....

Ah ha, my nasty life... my pathetic luck...

I had a very stressful week.... Maybe you remember my culture cells died suddenly.... Then I made a long experiment on wensday.... Since that day, I was feeling extremely tired.... thursday, busy day as well, lookng for several things my boss needed... damn... and on friday, finally friday ! I was going to see my favourite band performing here, in my city (they are from Finland)... I bought my ticket like 2 months ago, with several problems, I didnt have money, needed to ask an aunt, etc... whatever... and, of course, precisly yesterday, the silly goverment of my city decided to cancel all the public activities because my country seems to be under an epidemy of this porcine influenza virus....

Gosh, Im still feeling mad and sad....

They are giving us our miney back, but heck, I needed distraction, I wanted to see them sing !!! :(

I never do anything, and the day I finally decide to go out and do something for distractions, these things happen.... how nice. :mad:

barbo 04-27-2009 06:35 PM

Bad luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMajo (Post 501112)
Ok, I have been venting this in the bipolar forum as well, but I need to keep venting if I want to get over it... :mad:

Heck....

Ah ha, my nasty life... my pathetic luck...

I had a very stressful week.... Maybe you remember my culture cells died suddenly.... Then I made a long experiment on wensday.... Since that day, I was feeling extremely tired.... thursday, busy day as well, lookng for several things my boss needed... damn... and on friday, finally friday ! I was going to see my favourite band performing here, in my city (they are from Finland)... I bought my ticket like 2 months ago, with several problems, I didnt have money, needed to ask an aunt, etc... whatever... and, of course, precisly yesterday, the silly goverment of my city decided to cancel all the public activities because my country seems to be under an epidemy of this porcine influenza virus....

Gosh, Im still feeling mad and sad....

They are giving us our miney back, but heck, I needed distraction, I wanted to see them sing !!! :(

I never do anything, and the day I finally decide to go out and do something for distractions, these things happen.... how nice. :mad:

Bummer blue!