NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   I guess I'll start the first one (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/85-guess-ill-start.html)

doydie 08-23-2006 08:36 PM

I guess I'll start the first one

I wasn't even aware there was a 'Brain talk 2' until I googled brain talk. From what they say over on forum feedback, John is back in town and will try to get Brain talk 1 back on line when he can. I have missed this place so much!

maddie 08-24-2006 08:37 AM

hi

is this forum really here?

Cherie 08-24-2006 06:58 PM

Yay!!! I just read a notice from JL that the new program he needs to install should be in around September 5th. Seems like forever since we've had a place to congregate.

Nice to see you Doydie.
Cherie

Lady 08-26-2006 08:55 PM

Hi Doydie,
This looks and feels like the JL BT Forum. Lol Only smaller.
Nice to see you,
Lady

doydie 08-27-2006 09:30 PM

I felt absolutely lost without Braintalk. I don't post a lot but it was so comforting just reading and knowing everyone was out there.

Parsi 08-27-2006 11:58 PM

I periodically would check the BT address and kept getting the crash notice. Then a few days ago I saw a new notice dated 8/24. The page allowed me to log on but I couldn't get anywhere.

I heard mention of a temp forum from someone but there was no link on JL's page that I could see. So I went to the chats there and asked.

Now I'm checking it out here.

Nancy T 08-28-2006 02:35 AM

I kept Googling to see if I could find out where all the folks from our forum were hanging out--and finally added "lester" to my search string and found this place!

Looks like not many have found it (too bad John Lester hasn't put a link on his announcement).... but on the other hand, it makes it easier to keep up with the forum! :) Just kidding; I'd rather see everyone here (or there). Somewhere.

Nancy T.

Cherie 08-28-2006 07:01 AM

I understand he is not associated with this forum at all and is unaware of it's existence.

lady_express_44 08-28-2006 11:09 AM

I read on the forum feedback (I think?) that JL has been sent the link to this board. He might be too bogged down trying to get BT1 back up though.

Nice to see y'all again. I really missed BT!

I sure hope they can recover all the information that was there, and the links still work. Half of my reference links are to threads there. I'm lost without that info. :eek:

Cherie

Howard 08-28-2006 11:41 AM

Hi everyone. Good to see you all here.

Back about June, I got locked out of BrainTalk. I wrote to the addys I could get to asking for help.
I never got an answer.

When I came here, I had to register and used my old name (Howard is my real name) and password from BT.

My fear is that once the regular BT is restored, I will again be locked out. I hope not.

If I am, could someone see if they can get JL or a mod to get me back in? I promise I won't be a bad boy....well not as much....okay, okay, I'll be good....if I can.