NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Crap! I just took a job. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/85819-crap-job.html)

AfterMyNap 04-29-2009 11:12 AM

Crap! I just took a job.

Unbelievable, I just took a consulting job after I had sworn it off 6-odd years ago. LOL, now I have a mountain of homework to do and will have to get more current textbooks. LOL, I'm such a sucker!

It's cool, though, the outfit that detailed my dad's car (it was a disaster) is a young start-up company owned by a 22-year-old. This guy just has that stuff that smells like success and I was so impressed with his business model, we launched into a marketing conversation that led to a trade. So, the $270 detail is now free and he's going to do my car when it's time.

Better go crack the books. What was I thinking!?!:holysheep::Doh:

SandyC 04-29-2009 11:13 AM

That's awesome Cindy! I know you'll do a great job and get a squeaky clean car to boot!

tkrik 04-29-2009 11:14 AM

Congratulations! That is so cool and I know you will do well.:hug:

AfterMyNap 04-29-2009 11:17 AM

You guys are too funny, I'm not worried about it, it's just that work cramps my style! :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Wait till I tell him that my deadline will have to be extended until after my nap. :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

soxmom 04-29-2009 11:21 AM

Sounds good Cin!!!!!!!!:) Go gettem!!!!!!:D

Kitty 04-29-2009 11:24 AM

Sounds like a good deal to me! It'll keep your mind busy and active.......oh wait, coming up with new ways to tease DM already does that. :cool2:

So, tell us what your ideas are for this company. :Ponder:

freeinhou 04-29-2009 11:29 AM

Congrats! I think...

Does this mean you might be in GR later this year?

Tom

AfterMyNap 04-29-2009 11:31 AM

LOL, it's not even difficult, he's very green and young, I'm honestly just leading him through a sudden awakening.

I had to explain to him what PBS is and about the exposure value of their auctions.

This guy is the kind who will do great things no matter what field he's in, sometimes you just see that divine spark in someone's eye and your heart just wants to help him along. He has greatness in his future, wherever it lands him.

Amen to the free market and back-scratching trades. ;)

AfterMyNap 04-29-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeinhou (Post 502921)
Congrats! I think...

Does this mean you might be in GR later this year?

Tom

Hard to say, Tom, I bailed on the last move opportunity and I'm back at square 1.5. Hopefully, we'll be able to do the GTG when you come!

tkrik 04-29-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 502922)
LOL, it's not even difficult, he's very green and young, I'm honestly just leading him through a sudden awakening.

:eek::eek::eek: Young, green, you leading!:eek::eek::eek: LOL

You will do fine. I am sure he appreciates the faith that you have in him. It sounds like a win-win situation which are always the best and have the best outcomes.