NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Mari (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/86518-mari.html)

bizi 05-07-2009 06:30 PM

Mari

Dear Mari,
I hope that you are feeling 100% today and that you
were able to catch up on some rest.
((((HUGS))))
beth

mymorgy 05-07-2009 06:42 PM

me too
bobby

BlueMajo 05-07-2009 07:49 PM

((((((((((Mari))))))))))

Hope you are feeling better !!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

befuddled2 05-07-2009 09:40 PM

mari,

Hugs to you. hope you feel better.

barbara

Mari 05-08-2009 12:28 AM

Thank you

Hi,
Thanks.
I feel ok today. A little weak. I stayed home. Made some phone calls.

I canceled the pdoc appointment for earlier today and postponed for two weeks -- told the woman on the phone I had a virus and she thanked me.

Tomorrow I will go into work to try to get some paperwork accomplished with a buddy.
And since the boss is out of town, maybe I can keep from getting distracted about how much she annoys me.

We have a full moon on Friday night / Saturday morning at 4:01 am. I really want to be out side one of those nights.
That will be beautiful.

And I have missed the full moons lately.

Mari

Brokenfriend 05-08-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 507442)
Hi,
Thanks.
I feel ok today. A little weak. I stayed home. Made some phone calls.

I canceled the pdoc appointment for earlier today and postponed for two weeks -- told the woman on the phone I had a virus and she thanked me.

Tomorrow I will go into work to try to get some paperwork accomplished with a buddy.
And since the boss is out of town, maybe I can keep from getting distracted about how much she annoys me.

We have a full moon on Friday night / Saturday morning at 4:01 am. I really want to be out side one of those nights.
That will be beautiful.

And I have missed the full moons lately.

Mari

I remember one time back in the 80's,the moon turned orange. I forgot why,but it was anounced before it happened by the media so we could see it.

I know a native american who can't sleep when there is a full moon. The moon use to be closer to the earth millions of years ago,and it had a stronger magnetic pull. The waves where higher. The moon is traveling away from the earth very slowly,about 1.6 inches a year.

Dmom3005 05-08-2009 07:15 PM

Mari

Sending you hugs.

Donna

Brokenfriend 05-08-2009 09:46 PM

Hi Bizi,Bobby,Dmom3005,Mari,Blue,Befuddled2,Pam,BJ,an d everyone else. I'm sorry that I don't read all of the threads. I go into a overload type of thing thats hard to explain when I read continually. Then I have to back off,and unwind. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 05-09-2009 02:02 AM

Friend, I think of you and hope you are ok

Dear Friend,
Everything is fine. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Read. Don't read. Respond if and when you want.

It's all good.

M.

bizi 05-10-2009 11:53 PM

Dear Mari,
how are you doing?
I hope you are feeling better by now and that you were able to get caught up with some rest here and there.
I know that you have been dealing with alot of stressors...I hope things ease up when the semester is finally over.
(((((HUGS)))))
beth